News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy Elenaria Triplets Join the Family!

Started by skysnolimit, April 05, 2014, 04:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

The foals are from these two beloved customs of mine--one by Sera and one by Rosedawn.

Kyi is very special because he is a snow lion mimic, one of my two favorite mythological creatures.  Moreover, he is a demon lion and actually smiling because of the demon lion's joyful character.  And my-oh-my, he is just beautiful with that vivid green and gold on white with red accents!

Eleanor is very special to me because her "inspiration" was an opal kangaroo-shaped necklace that I lost in China, but which my uncle had originally bought for me from Australia.  I could wear it with any outfit, get awesome comments, and feel like it suited my 'spirit of adventure' inside ^.^

So when the opportunity to help Sera out and purchase guaranteed triplets came about, I was understandably excited.  My favorite part of adoptables is far-and-away the breeding part.  I have been waiting with bated breath for my lovelies to grow this morning; and here they are!

Green and Gold takes after her father in coloring and spirit, but her mother in elegance and beauty.  See that cutesy little smile she wears, her resplendent golden horns, and her shimmering, bedazzling wings?

Yeti brings his mother's nurturing nature and fancy get-up into demon form with lion mane to boot--terrifying to smaller creatures but known as the teddy bear to all his same size.  He likes a good frolic, but is a tad more sensitive and sedated than his father and demon sister.  He is the embodiment of the caretaking and holy yeti, and you can see the mountains, snow, and universe surrounding described in his colors and form.

Pâtisserie is the runt of the litter, owing wholly to his breed and not one bit to his personality!  Ladies love him, the hints of exotic histories on his wings, and the way sparkling white snowflakes decorate his coat like powdered sugar on a sweet confection.  He will always be his mother's son; he inherited his oceanic blue eyes and dimorphic wings from her.

Needless to say, I am overwhelmingly thrilled by my triplets this year.  Also, I don't think I ever bragged about Eleanor the first time, which was terrible of me because Rosedawn did such a lovely job with her and I adore her.  Thank you so much, Rosedawn and Sera!

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Big congrats!!
I am totally in love with Pâtisserie, must stalk for a breeding sometime :D

DawnStar7

They are all super lovely, but Green and Gold...oh my!  Huge congrats on such wonderful babies!

Elenaria

i'm so glad you like them!!!!!  x3  Yeti is probably my favourite.  They all have smiles somehow....  Though the other two aren't writ on their faces as easily as Green and Gold's.  x3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers