News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

So I've been gone a LONG time..

Started by Nako, April 09, 2014, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

But I love adoptables and can't stay away forever. What's going on? What's the newest fads? Any particular adoptable niches I can fill? I'm wanting to make an adoptable breed but I don't want to do something that's already being done.

Silvanon

Welcome back!  Um... well, Quinsta are still going strong.  We seem to have several agencies doing equines, dogs and cats, although there's always room for more.  Hum...are you thinking of bringing Farallon back?

Nako

I'll definitely bring Farallon back. I miss them so much!  And quinsta. Oh gosh. I need to get into Tekes very badly. And morgans. They are my favorite horse breeds by far.

Rosedawn

Nako!

I still think weer need cute foxes of some kind or an active Dragon.  We have a lot of almost active.

Nako

Foxes? Yes. Already inspired, thanks 8D

Keilin Alyr

Naaako! *tackles*

Ooh, yes, I would love to see the Farallon back. Like Rose said, we could always use more dragons adoptables (especially with all of the felines and canines and equines chasing about). Just good to see you back here too. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

Nako

Thanks everyone! <3 I'll do my best to get some Farallon premades and throw them out there for sale this weekend. It'll be fun, and maybe I'll throw a few new markings out there.

springacres

Hey, welcome back!  I can't recall exactly why but I was looking at my one Farallon recently and wondering what had happened to the adopt.  Glad to see them back!