News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why Wildfilly94 is away

Started by Wildfilly94, May 09, 2014, 10:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

It seems all of us are getting hit really hard with life an all its struggles these past few months... And now its my turn.

So I've been absent from doing anything for a while, I know. I poke in when I can but as far as producing new stuff.. Its not going well.
I started a new job after 4 months of being without one, started last month, actually. They work me to death, and when I'm not working, I am sleeping or with Tim trying to keep things going with us. Our relationship is actually in a really good spot now, so that's one good thing in my life. Well, I've had an issue with my shoulder for a few years, and last week it got really bad again. Its lasted for 7 days straight now and it gets so bad I struggle to breathe, and the pain is unbearable. I tried every place in the nearest 4 towns, and one far away and no one is available, and those who are are just $100's out of my price range. I drove out to one of these places because I am desperate and the woman wouldn't give me anything to relieve my pain. She actually cut me off in the middle of speaking to her about my problems and refused to give me care. She instead contacted someone else to see me in a few days, and thats just not going to work. I struggled to breathe and check my customers out today as it was. I am a cashier at Walmart, one of the busiest places in retail and that puts a terrible strain on my already falling apart shoulder.. I can't live like this.. The earliest I c an see my own doctor at a reasonable price is tuesday. I don't have any insurance either so that made things tighter on who I can see. So I have a 5 hour shift tomorrow, 9 hour shift sunday, and 9 hour shift monday. I have no way to ask them to put me in another department or let me take a few days off. I'll get fired. So I'm screwed, in a lot of pain, crying every day because I can't breathe and wishing this would end. I really want to just overdose on the tiny pain meds I have (tylenol, which doesnt even work for me) and either die or be so numb I can't feel anything.

So this is why I've been gone. Mostly the job, and now my injury. :'(

-Written painfully: Wildfilly94/Kourtney

Rosedawn

I'm so sorry sweetie. Seems everyone is dealing with injuries.

Silvanon

That sounds really painful.  *hugs*  Hang in there!

SGA

Wild, you may want to try Bayer Back and body, Extra strength.  It's what I took to using for my back (my son pushed my tailbone out of position when he was born and it's only gotten more painful the past 18 years).  Prescription strength Motrin won;t help for it, but the Bayer does.  It doesn't always completely wipe out the pain, but it at least eases it enough so I don;t want to curl in a ball and just die..  It's not a solution by far, but maybe it can help you make it through till you're Doctors visit.  *hugs* good luck, I do hope you get to have it fixed up soon.
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Wildfilly94

I'm allergic to that. :/ aspirin, excedrin, aleve, ibuprofen, and everything else pretty much. Which makes it even harder for me.

Wildfilly94

Went to the doctor yesterday, after the Walgreens doctor refused care to me on friday after I drove an hour out to see her. *ahem* anyways... So he felt a bump on my muscle in my arm, probably from straining it too much, and popped the crap out of my neck and back, poked me with a pin to see if my nerves were damaged, and then gave me a steroid shot. Which hurt REALLY BAD because it went like, 4 inches in my muscle and hit DIRECTLY on the stop that hurts. So good thing, but painful XD I was sore all day yesterday and still a little sore today. BUT, no pain like I had before, so that is excellent. :) He said it'll be a day or two until the meds really kick in. So we'll see.

Silvanon

Glad to hear you were finally able to get in to a doctor!   Got my fingers crossed that your arm responds well to the medicine!

SkySong

Nothing makes a day better like no pain after days of it. Hopefully they work and things turn better for you!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed