News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Where Toff has been

Started by toffeeca, May 19, 2014, 08:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

For the past two months-ish life has just eaten me. I found out at the beginning of March that my Aunt has breast cancer. I moved from California to Kansas in 2012 to live closer to her since her husband had just died of cancer, so she and I am her only family in the area. She started chemo right away and all things considered the type of cancer that she has is really treatable. Today she started her second type of chemo which is supposed to be a lot easier than the last chemo that she had. Plus the tumor that she has is almost non-existent after just the first chemo drug. So she has the rest of this chemo treatment and then surgery and she will be pretty much home free. All good news on that front. 

In addition to that I have been so busy with school, and papers, and tests, and planning a move, and everything else, well its finally over. At least for the most part, still moving later this summer, but....

I GRADUATED!!!

I even finished off my last semester with all A's :D

I have had family visiting me from California for graduation so I have been going non stop since they came in last Tuesday, but now everyone has gone home and I am free. My fiance and I are moving back to California at the end of the summer but from now until then I have nothing that I have to do. It feel so good to not have a million things hanging over my head. I should be back now and able to participate in all the Secundi fun :)

skysnolimit

Good job, Toffeeca! ;D  Proud of you. That doesn't sound easy but you made it happen ^.^

Ryuukokoro

Oh goodness, that sounds like a lot to have on your plate. o.o Big congrats on graduating, yay!!

Laviee

Wow, congratulations on graduating! IIt sounds like you've got it all sorted out so good on you. Hope to see you around now. (:

BabyKittenCandy

Woo! Congrats on the Graduation hunny! Hopefully you will be able to be about more now, we have missed you!

Saturnalia

Congrats! Hooray for graduating!

toffeeca

Thanks guys! It feels so good to be done with school and I have missed Secundi like crazy, so I am happy to be back :D

Pinkshadow

Amazing job toff.
- Congratz, you deserve it :)

Silvanon

Sorry to hear about your Aunt's condition, but glad to hear the treatment is going so well.  Much congrats on graduating! :)