News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Deep Will You go? [Faelin Kanin RP!]

Started by Tribbler, May 21, 2014, 11:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribbler

The Host for this Thread "Sage" Is Anime art from a Ranmaru Game Found >Here< You may use this to design your own character if you so wish! **I do not own the art for Sage, just Sage the character himself as he's of my own design, he is my "persona" if you will.
-PLEASE SHRINK YOURS TO A SMALLER Avatar-LIKE size! I'm Leaving mine big so everyone can Find the KEY posts easier-

All Are in the same "Area" time zone--if you join late, just join in as if you'd been there all along!

You get "Points" for each Role-play post you make... These are "Judged and pointed" by me. You do not know the points you earn until the end.
(Short posts that are posted just to get a point in get you 0-1 points [0 if it isn't even a full 3 sentences for example] Longer (But not to long mind you!) can get you up to 10 points!)
--Points are used for the "Points Prize Pool" these will be in a post later below the more points you get, the more of a chance of you getting a prize, the top 3 point holders will earn the prizes, most getting the first, second most getting the second, etc.--

There will be three "Random" prizes. These prizes will be randomly rewarded to players who did not win anything from the game. So, for example if Bobette didn't win anything at all, she would be added to the raffle list for one of the random prizes! (There will be 1-5 Random prizes, undecided on the amount at this time--all depends on how many non-winners we have at the end)

Sage Grins looking up from his book, "Well, if you are all ready to begin..." he takes off his glasses and with a movement of his hand they vanish. "Lets set a few things straight though. There will be no fighting, Unless I Cau-" he pauses at the narrators glare, clears his throat, and starts again... "Okay... The Rules are simple..."

RULES:
1. No Fighting--This is to be fun and enjoyable. Please do not fight with each other!
2. Majority Rules--If 5 people are playing, 3 want to...say go left, and 2 want to go right, the ENTIRE Roleplay story goes to the left, as 3 to 2 wins.
3. Please do not Whine--While winning and earning prizes are fun, do not whine if you don't manage to, it'll make winners feel bad when they shouldn't have to!
4. You may Join Any time! (Thats posted above please read that blockage of words!)
5. Do not Bully players into choosing the same options as you--You may ask them in the roleplay (as your character) but do NOT PM or harass them with "You have to post this" If this is reported to me you will be BANNED from all Role-Play Events.
6. Have fun!--Above all else! If you don't enjoy it, don't do it, That's my Motto!

*If you all ready have a Kanin--feel free to Role-Play them as well in this event! You may have them join you on your adventure!
**Rules may be subject to change as needed please check often for any changes
***Things may get added as I'm asked question please PM all Questions so not to clutter the thread! (I will make a Q&A post with all asked questions with their answers!)

Tribbler

Point Prizes
(All will be animated upon certing)

FIRST

SECOND

THIRD

Tribbler

random raffle prize(s)

Current Prize Lot:
(Prize Number - Type - Breed of Type[if applicable])
#1 - Pet - Salsar

Tribbler

Q&A

Question: If we bring in another character, will they be interacting with everyone, will they be restricted, will they be allowed to have excessive magic or abilities?

Answer: Depends on if you're wanting it to be a secundian [who do the adventuring] or a Kanian.
Sage is a Kanian so he has magic and what not, But Kanian's can't win prizes in adventures

Tribbler

in-RP prize/point tally

timbergray
10 Snarpid Point
6 Fuzzy Picture
2 Blurred Picture
ALL PETS FOUND HERE
Vouchers: 2 Basic Premade & 2 Basic Full Custom

Victoria
1 Snarpid Point
6 Blurred Picture
3 Fuzzy Picture
ALL PETS FOUND HERE
Vouchers: 1 Basic Full Custom

SkySong
2 Blurred Picture
3 Fuzzy Picture
ALL PETS FOUND HERE
Vouchers: 1 Basic Full Custom & 1 Premade Voucher

Tribbler

The magical being known as Sage, didn't think anyone would notice the sudden change in wardrobe, or the fact his book changed colors. He moved a hand and opened the portal, then waited. Waited for the people to arrive. The adventure was just beginning! He was excited as should everyone else. He tapped his foot a little bit impatient but he waited all the same. Looking at his wrist--even though there was no watch there--then back towards the portal... Where was everyone?

[For easier Joining: You're entering in through the portal. The Portal is Connecting "earth" [Secundi] with the Kanin world (where Sage is) ... You may post as if you'd waited for the portal (those of you with kanins would probablchoose this option) those of you without might of stumbled upon the portal, or saw someone else go through, etc!]
**If you participated in the adventure in the event thread--At the end of it would of been having you all sent back to Secundi/Earth with any kanins/pets you earned in it. Due to me having to end it early is why you never got to that step... Hope that helps!

timbergray

I (timber) and my new companions were getting a bit bored waiting for the portal, but eventually it opened up.  We all crossed over quickly, eager to get through while we could.  Time for some more excitement!

I was honestly expecting another Kanin to be waiting for us, but apparently not.  I stare at Sage for a moment.  "Well, you're a funny looking one, aren't you?"

Tribbler

Sage's power flared changing his outfit--yet again--as he glared, pointing accusing finger at timber. "Me! I'm Not Funny Looking! You're the Funny looking one with all of your plainness!" he accused in retaliation. He huffed, turning away, and snapped, "Are you the only one coming? Seriously.. there should be more of your kind, shouldn't there?"

timbergray

Timber simply smiles.  I'm one of a kind.  Maybe they're waiting for your to change into a more appealing outfit before they show up?  I liked you better with glasses.

Tribbler

Sage rolled his eyes, but took a breath, and smiled, "Well, Why don't we just get started..."
He turned stretching a bit, the wings on his back fluttering a bit, before he looked at her, "You and your Kanins better keep up" He grinned playfully before he was in the air, leading the way towards the forest.

timbergray

If you think that will stop us, you're wrong!  Timber and her companions rush to follow.

SkySong

After the portal opened rather unexpectedly, Kazaal eyed it suspiciously. Things like that tended to happen frequently, but occasionally unpleasant things would wander through. However, it seemed unlikely that this portal would be one of those portals so the archer cautiously stepped through. He was greeted with the sight of Sage flying off and Timber and co chasing after. After a moment of deliberation, he followed, ridiculously bright red cloak flapping in the wind behind him as he sprinted to catch up. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, not yet, but his curiosity was peaked.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Tribbler

When Sage turned there was a pair of goggles magically on his face, he hovered off the ground for a moment before he finally landed, giving a light grin. "Ah, I see another has finally joined.. Good, good.. Just in time!"
He turned and motioned a hand to the path behind him, "This is the Sparnid Nest. You can either "catch" or "whack" a sparnid. Any you catch you keep, those you whack will be saved for a later event... I won't tell you more than that~!"
He shifted his weight as he stood, slowly looking to them both, grinning as he moved his hand, a hammer with a long handle appearing in one hand, and in the other a large bug catchers net.
"Since timbergray did get here first, she can choose which she'll use first... Then our new friend here will also get a chance to choose. You could choose the same option"

Sage Smiled warmly, "The Buddy System is perfectly legal, so you may both go into the nest at once... I'll be staying out here." he brushed at an imaginary thing on his shoulder, "I don't need to get dirty..."

Edt:
You choose "Net" or "Hammer" for this event
Once you choose you may not choose again--so decide which you want, remember "Net" allows you to keep every Sparnid you get as a pet... Where as "Hammer" Lets you gather Sparnid "points" for a later event!

timbergray

Timbergray quickly grabs the Hammer from Sage.  Heck no, I'm not keeping any of those creepy things!  You don't by chance have a bigger hammer, do you?  She eyes Sage hopefully.  And really, some sort of glasses or facewear really does become you.  You should keep it.

She turns hopefully to Kazaal.  Will you come kill spiders with me?

SkySong

Kazaal slowed to a stop as the demon? thing leading this little adventure explained what was up next. He seemed to be a sort of host, if Kazaal interpreted his speech pattern correctly. He didn't really know what these Sparnids would be, but as the girl grabbed the hammer, he reached for the Net. After all, if he decided he decided he did not like these 'Sparnids,' he could always step back and let the girl have her way. Plus, it seemed to balance them out.

"Sorry!" He offered with a lopsided grin. He wasn't, not really, but etiquette demanded he apologize.

Tribbler

"Very Well, Now have fun... Oh one more thing... If you break your hammer or your net, it's game over! So do try to be careful~!"
Sage stepped aside to allow them to go into the Sparnid nest.

He smiled, standing in his goggles, He looked to timbergray and chuckled, "Sorry my dear, the goggles are mine, should of brought your own~"

Tribbler

Each time you post "I try my Net/Hammer" [Pending which you used] I'll use random to decide:
" Catch/Hit
Catch/Hit
Catch/Hit
Catch/Hit
Catch/Hit
Break
Miss
Miss
Miss
Miss "

You can post as many times as you like before I post results, just remember you have a chance of breaking your hammer/net everytime you swing, If you end up wanting to purchase a 2nd hammer/net (or a first for those who chose to net vs hammer then decide to use the other) It will cost you 100 sG to replace it

Victoria

In the woods looking for food Roxy spotted Kazaal. Kazaal was a strange looking being and Roxy was very curious she followed closely behind Kazaal hiding behind the trees trying not to make a sound. Suddenly a portal appeared into view and Kazaal disappeared. Roxy was baffled by what she had seen and continued to follow Kazaal. She stopped at the portal and reached her hand inside to make sure it was safe. Nothing seemed to happen so she put her head inside and WHOOOOSSSSHHHH she was sucked in. When she reached the other end of the portal she felt kinda sick and dazed not knowing where she was at. She finally got up and she saw Kazaal running.... "What is he running after" Roxy thought and she sprinted after him. When Roxy stopped running she saw Kazaal speaking to a male with bat-like, wings she could barely make out the words but thought they spoke of a "net" and "hammer." When Kazaal finished talking to Sage, Roxy walked up to Sage and greeted herself. She ask where she was at and Sage explained to her everything and then explained to her about the Sparnid Nest. Roxy replied and said she would like a net even tho she was a bit timid and didn't even know what she would be catching. She went to the Sparnid Nest and said "I try my net"

Tribbler

Victoria
There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-26 20:54:21 UTC

"Why Congrats" Sage seemed to appear hovering over Victoria, "Well look at that, it's a big one!"

--CERTED--
Name:

timbergray

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-26 20:56:02 UTC

Sage appeared above you, "Ouch! That had to hurt, poor little Sparnid... Well, you now have One Sparnid Point Keep that in mind!"

SkySong

(Psst, Victory, I'm playing a dude, not a chick. And Tribbler - I seemed to miss it somewhere. Do we keep posting until we break are net/hammer or did I derp and miss the game?)

Kazaal's smirk dropped briefly at the appearance of an elf wearing a color equally as bright and obnoxious as his cloak. However, after a quick glance, he turned back to the Snarpid nest. The creatures - which really looked like giant tarantulas, seemed harmless enough. Spotting one skittering closer, he tried his net.

(Ignore last line if event is already over!)

Victoria

Sorry.

The sparnid jumped out at roxy and she gave a scream swung her net and caught it. "It looks like a boy" "ill name him Fang."

Name:Fang
owner: Victoria

She tries her net again

Tribbler

(If you break your net/hammer you're Game over instantly, it'll run so long then Sage will announce it's time to move on!)

Tribbler

SkySong

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Break

Timestamp: 2014-05-27 03:19:54 UTC

Sage appeared hovering over him, "Looks like you netted a small one! Er wait... What is a Frarpid doing in the Snarpid nest?" Sage shrugged and poofed since he had no idea, but say hello to your new Frarpid!

Name:
Owner:

Victoria

Miss
    Break
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-27 03:21:08 UTC

You swung your net, but missed!

Victoria

Roxy sighed as she missed. She tries her net again.

Tribbler

Victoria

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-27 15:56:19 UTC

Sage appeared and grinned, "Aw, look at this adorable Snarpid you caught! Sage smiled then vanished after that to watch over other patrons.

--CERTED--
Name:
Owner:
timbergray

Timbergray is pleased to hit the first little creepy crawly.  She picks up the hammer to try again.

I try my hammer!

Victoria

Roxy grins "Yes! Another one."

Name: Nicci
Owner: Victoria

She tries her net

Tribbler

timbergray

Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-27 22:41:00 UTC

Sage appeared again, "Congratulations, looks like you got Two Sparnid Points from that big one!" He smiled nodded then vanished.

Victoria

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Break
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-27 22:55:40 UTC

Sage gave a low whistle as he appeared, "Another all ready? ... Er wait... It's Dead... Looks like you caught a dead one... Why don't I Give you a Sparnid Point To make up for the....deadness."

Victoria

Roxy looked at the dead sparnid and her face turned a bit green. She kick the dead sparnid away and tried her net again.

SkySong

Kazaal blinks in confusion at the smaller one for a moment before accepting it and moving on. Moving away from the other two, he tries his net again.

timbergray

Timbergray is certainly going crazy as she tries the hammer again!

Tribbler

Victoria

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 05:24:30 UTC

Sage chuckled, "you're pretty good at aiming your net aren't you? Well Might be a good thing, the time frame is ending soon!"

--CERTED--
Name:
Owner:
SkySong

Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 05:25:25 UTC

Sage appeared and smiled, "I hope you're having fun, the time frame is ending soon! But just look at yours! Such a beautiful Sparnid!"

Name:
Owner:
timbergray

Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 05:27:02 UTC

Sage appeared and Tsk'd, "I hope you're having fun, the time frame is ending soon! Maybe you'll get at least another point before it's over?"

timbergray

The time frame is ending soon?  Time to go crazy!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

I try my hammer!

That's 10 times, in case you don't want to count.  ;)

Tribbler

timbergray

Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:03:22 UTC

Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:03:41 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:03:51 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Break
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:02 UTC

You have randomized this list 4 times.

Catch/Hit
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:16 UTC

You have randomized this list 5 times.

Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Break
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:24 UTC

You have randomized this list 6 times.

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:34 UTC

You have randomized this list 7 times.

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:44 UTC

You have randomized this list 8 times.

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Break

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:04:54 UTC

You have randomized this list 9 times.

Break
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 06:05:03 UTC

You have randomized this list 10 times.

Sage gave a low whistle looking at her broken hammer, "Well at least you got 7 Sparnid Points from all of that!" He smiled apologetically, resting a hand on timber's shoulder and turned her to the exit of the sparnid nest. "Once you get out you can just wait for just a few moments before the game's over... Or you can pay me 100 sg now, and I can give you another hammer?" he asked looking at his fingernails as if bored.

timbergray

Timbergray has had enough of spiders and quickly retreats to wait for the game to be over.

Victoria

Oh no the time

Name: Barney

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

I try my net!

Tribbler

Victoria

Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 19:09:33 UTC

Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Break
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 19:10:03 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

--CERTED--
Name:
Owner:

Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Break

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 19:10:33 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

--CERTED--
Name:
Owner:

Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Break
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 19:28:27 UTC

You have randomized this list 4 times.

Break
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Catch/Hit
    Miss
    Miss
    Miss
    Catch/Hit
    Miss

Timestamp: 2014-05-28 19:28:51 UTC

You have randomized this list 5 times.

Sage appeared and shook his head, "Your net broke my dear, so you're done... The Game is over anyhow.. I sure hope you had fun!

Tribbler

Sage appeared above those still in the Sparnid nest, "The games over my dears... Time to move on!" he grinned and flittered about, ushering anyone lingering out before following himself... "Well that was a lot of fun wasn't it?" he grinned, head tilting to a side, "Well I suppose we should move on... But here's where you guys get to decide... We can either head to the Lake or to the Mountain."

(Post your choice, majority wins)

Victoria

First one
Name: Aquarius

Second one
Name: Plasma

Roxy cheered "It was fun! " she looked at Sage and when he finished speaking she yelled out "lets go to the Lake!!!!"

timbergray

Timbergray sighs.  Decisions, decisions.  Both options are good, and very hard to choose between.  Goodness, I hope we can go to the mountains later, but for now I guess I should head to the lake.

Victoria

Tibbler you put my pets under sky song lol.

SkySong

The last to exit the den, Kazaal shrugged as the girls decided on the lake. He internally seconded Timber's sentiment towards the mountain, but as he was out voted, he didn't bother voicing opinion. Instead, he looked expectantly at Sage to lead the way.

Tribbler

Quote from: Victoria on May 28, 2014, 04:23:30 PM
Tibbler you put my pets under sky song lol.
so sorry! Should be all fixed now <3

(Will SkySong post or privatemessage me names for your frarnid and sparnid?

Tribbler

Sage grinned to his followers before he turned waving a hand behind him, "Follow the leader~!" wings carrying him forward quickly--but not to quick to actually loose any of his adventurers. The ancients wouldn't be happy if he lost someone in the wilderness...

Suddenly he changed outfits again, and there was a...phone in his hand.. Once at the lake he stopped, turned and 'sat' cross-legged in the air, hands resting on his knees as he smiled, "Well time for the fun part!"

Sage cleared his throat and smiled warmly fingers straightening the bow tie now on his neck. "Welcome... To the Photo Bomb game!" He grinned more, "I hope you have camera's~"

PHOTO BOMB!

Game!
You can try as many times as you like--But you Must await the Results of your First Try.
(Once you get the results of your free try, you may post for as many tries as you want as a time, just remember to send SG!)

First Try: FREE
All Tries after the First Free: 100 SG!

You Just post:
"Username Snaps a Photo!"
Random.org will decide the quality of the picture, If it's "clear" You win what you snap a photo of! [Random will be used to determine if it's a kanin or pet]

Edt: The Random list as such:
Clear
Clear
Clear
Clear
Clear
Fuzzy
Blurred

Victoria

Roxy looks at Sage floating in the air "how'd he changed so fast??!?!" She wondered. She notices he has a camera and says we need one too. Roxy digs in her bag and shuffles through all the stuff dropping a hair brush and a candy bar and finally pulls out her digital camera. "Her it is! I knew i brought it with me"

Roxy (Victoria) snaps a photo

timbergray

Timbergray similes and aims the camera at Sage.  Such a pity you're not wearing glasses or goggles this time.   She winks and turns out to the grounds surrounding the lake.  Timbergray snaps a photo.

Tribbler

Victoria

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Blurred
    Clear
    Clear
    Clear
    Clear
    Clear
    Fuzzy

Timestamp: 2014-05-29 03:54:28 UTC

Sage snapped his fingers and a polaride appeared in his hand.. He squinted... "Uh... Yea.. Sorry, I can't make it out.." He offered her the Blurry Photo however... Maybe it could be used...later?

timbergray

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Fuzzy
    Clear
    Clear
    Blurred
    Clear
    Clear
    Clear

Timestamp: 2014-05-29 03:57:55 UTC

Sage snapped his fingers and a polaride appeared in his hand.. He squinted... "Uh... Yea.. Sorry, I can't figure out what you took.." He offered her the Fuzzy Photo however... Maybe it could be used...later?

(random's not a happy camper tonight apparently.. XD

timbergray

Timbergray looks at the picture and shrugs.  She's not the best photographer anyway.  But she decides to try again anyway, so lifts the camera back up and looks around for a scenic spot that should make a nice photo.  Timbergray snaps 10 photos!   (SG sent)