News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Deep Will You go? [Faelin Kanin RP!]

Started by Tribbler, May 21, 2014, 11:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

"That was weird" Roxy said. She waited patiently for something to happen when Timbergray tried the second hole.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Taking the stick and placeing it into the second hole, the room starts to turn once more. Once, Twice... Three times, there's the door! Oh Darn! It turned another TWO times!

timbergray

Two times?  Timbergray pauses to consider, then puts the stick back into the first hole.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Putting the stick in the first hole, the room turns once, then twice, and it stopped, the door in front of you.
Finally having a door to go through, you venture to the next room, this one makes you think someone threw jigsaw puzzle pieces onto all of the walls. It's colorful at least. But you don't happen to notice any doors...
But you do notice, the jigsaw pieces seem to be color themed, and there's some in place that look like they don't belong..

SkySong

Taking another moment to observe his new surroundings, Kazaal looked at all the flora surrounding. It seemed particularly dense on foot, but if he could keep above the undergrowth, perhaps he'd get somewhere. Finding the closest branch, Kazaal started climbing.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Tribbler

SkySong
As Kazaal climbed the forestation seemed to lighten up and more light reached him and his surroundings. When at the top it showed a very large room--or at least seemed like a large room--and all around was forest. Beyond however were two mountains, leading to what looked like a path between them.

timbergray

timbergray looks around, not certain if it's alright, and tries to pick up the pieces that look out of place and try to find a place where they look right.

Victoria

Roxy helps Timber sort the peices then starts trying to put the correct peices together.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Taking pieces down to take them to their proper places when you got all the pieces in place the area glowed, and would turn into the door. Meaning each color has a door... Which Color do you travel through?
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

Victoria

"Blue seems nice" Roxy said to timber.

timbergray

timber shrugged.  Green is always my preference, but I kind of picked this last way, so we'll do blue.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Once you start to open the blue door there was a flash of light, and next thing you know there is a swirling sensation. Where you get dropped seems like you're outside. Now sitting in water. It looks a lot like the lake you were at, but the difference is there's no sky, you're most definitely still inside the building.
Taking in your surroundings you fine there is no real floor, it's all water. There is a door a good five feet above the water as well, not sure how you'd ever reach it, you decide to...

SkySong

Sitting in a nook between two branches, Kazaal gazed off at the mountains, eyes unfocused. There was the possibility that whatever he was looking for was somewhere on the mountains, but it seemed just as likely that the forest held the answer. Nothing around him seemed to suggest one or the other, but in the end he decided to head in the direction of the mountains, keeping an eye out for anything interesting along the way.

Tribbler

Skysong
Heading your way to the mountains seemed to happen sooner than one would expect. Even walking at a normal pace, everything seemed to rush by even faster than expected. But either way, you now stood at the base of the mountain, looking up two tall peaks on either side, in the center was a path.

SkySong

Kazaal took a moment to admire the rugged beauty of the mountains before eyeing the path between. It would take less time to travel the path than it would to traverse the mountain, and as such, that was the path he took.

Tribbler

SkySong
Luckily for you the easy laying path had no trickery set upon it, but once you're through to the other side, it seems you're in a new 'room' it looks like the inside of a very old wooden cabin. Some of the floors look weak and unsafe, cobwebs nearly everywhere. And the dust. Lots and lots of Dust.

Victoria

Roxy swam to the door that was far above her head and said "get on my shoulders, maybe you can reach it" to Timber.

timbergray

(sorry, been AFK traveling for a while)

Timber tries to oblige, a bit clumsily, but eventually manages to get on Roxy's shoulders to try to reach the door.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Every time you attempted to reach the door your weight would only push Victoria further down into the water since the smooth wall offered no grip holds.
There was a shuddering of the house when timber even touched the bottom of the higher door, then more water emptied the room bringing you down lower. The voice of the house shuttered but spoke, "It is a puzzle my dears, Straight up, is not your answer"

Victoria

"Maybe there is a button to a hidden stair case?? " Roxy said as she started to feel around for anything unusal.

SkySong

Kazaal stopped momentarily, thrown off by the new environment. Feeling a sneeze come on, he did his best to contain it and not disturb the sheer amount of dust in the air and on the ground. Once he gained control of himself, he cautiously took a step forward, taking care to not rest his full weight on anything that creaked ominously.

(If there's a door, he's heading towards it. If not, then this as well.)

However, there didn't seem to be any good way forward. After finding a patch that was relatively stable, he crouched down to prod at the surrounding boards, in case some could come loose to reveal something interesting and hopefully useful.

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Roxy found a switch in her feelings, shall she press it?

SkySong
As Kazaal knelt, what sounded like a switch getting pressed sounded through out the room. Something must of triggered something in the boards you were pressing. The floor started to rattle and shake then suddenly the floor underneath you gave way!

Victoria

Tribbler

Victoria & timbergray
Roxy pressed the button and then everything seemed like it was starting to rattle. The water started draining. Soon to where the room was empty of water. There were two doors at the bottom! Do you take the one on the left, or the right?

Victoria

timbergray

Tribbler

timbergray & Victoria
Heading to the right you soon find yourselves in another room. Just, this one is making you feel a little uneasy--and down right sick. Everything is every which way. You're standing on the ceiling, the tables are on the walls, then on the ceiling are four doors. Just how are you suppose to get up there?

timbergray

Timbergray glances around.  Good thing I'm an Escher fan.  She moves towards the walls to see if she can reach the tables.

Tribbler

The tables are barely within your reach. Just only able to graze your fingers across them.

Victoria

Roxy was very puzzled when she saw the way the room looked. She jumped trying to see if she could some how reach the other side.

Tribbler

When Victoria jumped, The room twisted, which had timber slam down to the new 'floor' where the tables were (Thankfully the room didn't twist the other way, am I right?). And Victoria went from being not far off the ground, to starting to fall to where timber was down by the tables!

timbergray

Timber glares playfully at Roxy.  I was going to try that next, but some warning would be nice. She gets up and brushes herself off, checking for  damage.   Nothing serious, thankfully, but she'd be feeling that in the morning!  Okay, how about we try this one more time?  On the count of three?

Victoria

"Ok " roxy said beginning the count down with timber.

Tribbler

On the three, the room rotated after your jump, now giving you access to the doors! Oh joy!
Which do you pick?
First
Second
Third
Fourth

timbergray

Timber grins.  See?  Much better on both of us that time!  I say we take that third door, what do you think?

Victoria

Roxy waited for timber to choose this time because she chose last time. "The third door sounds great. Lets go!"

Tribbler

The door opens, and there before you, on a pedestal are two of the Golden Owl Trophy! Seems you made it through all the puzzles the House had in store for you!
Taking hold of your Trophy, one for each of you of course, you are teleported out of the house, and Sage jumped a bit, but smiled, standing despite the slight twinge of pain from the shark bite, "Congratulations! Well since you got the trophy, seems you can own Whooens now. We'll have to find you some!" he was quite for a moment before he looked towards the house, "If Kazaal doesn't make it out soon I'll have to teleport him out here and he'd have to try another time, I don't want to make you two wait for very long!"

Victoria

"Yay!!!" Roxy cheered jumping around singing and dancing. "Lets find some Whooens!"

Tribbler

(How long should I wait for Kazaal/SkySong ?)

Victoria

(Until she responds she is fairly active so she will be on soon lol)

Tribbler

(Okay, cause her last response was...5 days ago)

Victoria

(She comment on your god raffle post tho)

Tribbler

(yes, but its been 5 days since here XD)

timbergray

Timber smiles.  Yay!  I love owls.  You're a good partner, Roxy!  Thank you for going along with me.  Or letting me go with you, whichever way we did it.  :D

(I'd give about 3 days, just to be sure, I don't mind waiting, but if Victoria wants to move on sooner, that's fine too)

Victoria

(I think you should send her a pm and give her 24hrs?)

Tribbler

(I'll pm SkySong and let them know I want to have this wrapped up in 48 hours so we can move on <3 )

SkySong

Yelping as the floor gave out with little warning, Kazaal tried to brace himself on the near by panels to stop his fall. However, he got nothing for his efforts except a scratch along his arm from a jagged corner. The stinging pain didn't register, however, since the darkness swallowing him as he descended took higher priority.

(Sorry!!! Didn't mean to take so long....)

Tribbler

When Kazaal finally hit bottom he was left probably in a small daze as the dust clouded around him. When the dust started to clear it led to two doors. One on the left, and one on the right. The one on the left was on the same level you are on now, the one on the right went up a few steps first.

(No Worries!)

SkySong

Kazaal landed with a rather loud thud, followed by a much quieter groan. Suddenly there was very little that didn't hurt, forcing him to take his time in getting up. With a rather sulking glare aimed towards the stairs first and the opening he fell from second, he headed towards the left door, shaking off a limp as he walked.

Tribbler

Going through the door, you soon found yourself in another dark room. But there was a faint glow coming from somewhere in the room. Spotting it, it was the Owl Trophy! Trying to get to it you realize the walls are nothing but mirrors leading you every which way! How do you get past the mirrors to find the real way to the owl trophy?