News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's nowhere near Halloween, and yet...

Started by Ryuukokoro, May 28, 2014, 11:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I feel the need to share this fabulous photo with my fellow horse-lovers anyway!  ;D

So much pretty!

In other news, my writing group is publishing our next anthology in three weeks. I need to do major work to help get the book ready in time for our pub date, but after that I should be free to return to Secundi and do more than just Quin breeding. ^.^ The Okibi and Horseland will return in late June!

SkySong

That is pretty neat, Ryuu! Whoever did it did a great job.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Country

That is awesome and congrats on the publishing!

SPO

That is way cool. I have seen a clip job like this where they made him look like he had wings. That was cool too.

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: SPO on June 01, 2014, 12:39:30 PM
I have seen a clip job like this where they made him look like he had wings. That was cool too.

Omg that sounds amazing! I just had to go look and try to find it in a Google search, and look what I found! Some more amazing coat clip art!!

You know what would be so cool? If we could do this with Quin. >_>

SPO

SkySong

That would be pretty cool. It'd be harder to do on the female Minis, I think, but I imagine it would only take a layer to lighten the coat that isn't supposed to be part of the pattern. Maybe add some detail by raising the pattern so it sticks off the template a little, if that makes sense, like the one with the puzzle pieces or the one above it.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed