News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Insanely Beyond Sorry, Guys.

Started by Figment, May 29, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figment

So, I've mostly been avoiding Secundi lately and I'm really really sorry for that. I feel awful, especially since the Wisps had just gotten agency status. I had been working on trying to get things started for them, but things happened and life just... caught me by surprise. I'm still working through some stuff. But that's really no excuse for my unexpected disappearance. All I can do is ask you guys to forgive me for that.

A basic summary:

Back in March, we almost lost our house. We spent the whole month panicking about how we were going to come up with three months of back-rent (at around 1k a month). Early April, my mother's husband went back to prison, after having busted my mother's eardrum. I spent the month trying to calm her down and keep her AWAY from certain 'friends'. I failed miserably on that. Early May, she went into the hospital with her appendix inflamed. Had it removed, then had to go back the day after her release for a blockage in her colon/intestine area. Lately, I've been trying to catch up on work, get life straightened out, and figure out what I'm going to do once my mom moves out to SC from Tx.

I'm going to try to at least sign-on each day again. Try to get things caught up and figure out what I'm doing with everything. Again, I'm really sorry, guys.

SkySong

Fig, real life hit you. You don't have to apologize for that. <3 It happens to all of us.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

Thanks for letting us know what's been going on!  I hope things get better for you, that sounds like an intense bit you've gone through there.

SPO

Life happens Figgy. I hope things go better for you.