News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

sera stuff!

Started by sera, June 13, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

Mewwww.  Look, i actually hopped onto my own account for this, whoo!

Okay, so we're in the process of trying to move.  We were supposed to have our pack out yesterday and today.  Found out on Monday the DB had been down and it wasn't scheduled. |D;;;  So instead of being packed up and preparing to drive to CA on Monday, we're scattering about to get Trebias down there mid-next week and house hunting.   Also, my two roommates are working on securing jobs based off of our original timetable, which means that there's a very high chance of sera losing all help in her house and also childcare.  |D;;;

Things are a bit hectic.

i love you guys and every time i have a chance to go out to work on my stuff, i do a few breedings, but i just haven't been out lately.  ><;;  i'm still kind of hoping to be done or at least halfway done with breedings by the time i move, but.....  So far everything's been conspiring against that.  ><;  i'll continue to dink at them and after we're settled, we should have a more regular schedule for breedings.  .___.;;;

SkySong

Thanks for letting us know, sera! Hope all goes well.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Midnight Phantom

Gah ::pokes db(?)::  good luck >.< sounds like a hectic time. Hope things go well from here on out ^.^;

sera

Update #2: we might not be moving immediately to San Diego.  Everything is up in the air again. 

In the process of prepping this house for us to move out of, i wrecked my arm with weeding.  So.  Going to try to rest and see what happens.

i'm really sorry, guys. :/

Silvanon

*pats*  Here's hoping your arm feels better and plans get settled in soon!

sera

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa.  It all got twisted on its head again.  May be moving in about a month to San Diego. 

Tired.

skysnolimit

Don't be tired! Maybe you can be a Southern California girl like me! And the sunny happy weather has a way of cheering people up. *fluffs*

Elenaria

Hey, guys!

Not dead, just exhausted.  ^^  Lots of "little" problems here at the new house and currently without any A/C.   x___x;;;;  No way to really set up a 'schedule' for time off, so not sure when i can actually color things.  You are not far from my thoughts (please note the fact that i'm lurking a lot right now, lol), and i'm excited to get active again in an indeterminate amount of 'soon'.  lol

<3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Starlight Tavern

At least you guys have actually moved, right? Hope it isn't too hot over there, and that the windows allow for a nice cross breeze.

Midnight Phantom

Ouch x.x no A/C in south CA during the summer ...not fun in the least x.x and moving things around too,. Hope your A/C gets fixed soon x.x

Elenaria

Hey, guys!

There's been a... coffee incident.  ^^;;;;; My work computer took a bath and we're trying to dry her out and are desperately hoping that everything will work smoothy and well after she wakes up again. x__x;;;;;

If you're the praying kind, please do so for us. ^^;;;;  There's a lot of software i can not easily replace if Shiva dies.  ^^;;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Oh no!! That's not good at all. Sincere wishes that your computer ends up all right!

Elenaria

The official word is that to fix her costs as much as a new computer.  Neither of which we can afford right now.  ^^;;;;

i have a way to do art sort of, but it all hinges on being able to get Spawn childcare outside of the house, which, honestly, we have a lot of hoops to jump through to try to get into place. 

i don't have time to even attempt anything for the next few days, but i'm hoping mid/late this week i can trial some stuff with back up computers and see if i can find a way to at least do /some/ artwork. 

i'm very sorry, guys.  :/

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Poor sera! No need to apologize! Hope things get better in rl for you. Me without my computer would not be a happy me, and I imagine you're the same way.

Elenaria

Second update:  Treatment for my arm involved three botox shots.  The majority of the pain and shaking are gone, yay!  My middle finger is now probably 75-85% paralyzed, more yay???  xD;

This is a side effect of the botox and while not entirely unsuspected, i didn't think it was going to be this pronounced.  i have deemed it Corpsefinger and, yes, it has made things quite difficult. xD;;

i've not had an opportunity to do art yet... i /think/ i will be able to still color well enough, but edits will very likely be beyond me for awhile.  :/  For now, i'm going to attempt to wash my hair for the first time. xD  Wish me luck!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SPO

*Snugs Sera* I hope things start going more smoothly for you!!

skysnolimit

;_;  *showers love over your arm*