News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's life

Started by YourLoveOnly, July 30, 2014, 06:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Hi guys,

Sorry it's been so long. My life has turned crazy busy. There's a bunch of health related things going on with family members, so that's taking up a bunch of time. My own health is still rather shaky too, so starting August 8th I will be following a 6 month program that will hopefully stabilize the illness somewhat. It's worth a shot, right?

My Hamstery is also taking up a lot of time, a really close friend who also has a Hamstery lost most of her animals in a very tragic event and she asked if I can help her keep her breeding line going while she recovers from the loss. So on top of my own litters there are hers to take care of, and all the planning, socializing the baby's, taking photographs, emailing all new and potential owners, people visiting the little ones and the Hamstery in general etcetera.

Volunteering job at the local shelter is still going great, but insanely busy in the summer because we're short staffed. Me and my roommate also took in a foster cat with lots of medical issues, he has food allergy and we're going to start an elimination diet to figure out exactly what kinds of animals he is allergic to. Long process, at least 4 months.

My last announcement was me moving, which I have done by now. I have moved in with a roommate, she and I were friends for a while and stayed at each other often before deciding to get a place together that would give us much more room. It's going great, but of course I also spend time with her so that's even less time I have left for Secundi. I've also been dating a wonderful guy on top of all that.

It's crazy busy, but mostly a good kind of busy, lots of changes happened in my life and are still happening but they are good ones for the most part. I just struggle with balancing everything sometimes, especially with the health issues always playing up, so right now I don't really have the time to do much on Secundi. I'm really bummed about that, because I miss you guys a lot, and I also miss doing adoptables, but I can't really add another thing to the plate right now.. However, this seems to be going on for many people right now, so I hope everyone will understand.

Once things stabilize a bit I am gonna figure out what owed things I have here (feel free to message me about those) and then decide how to continue. I am not going to leave completely, I defenitely don't want that, but I need to make a realistic plan how much time I can spend on Secundi stuff and when. I am hoping I can start on that plan once the 6 month program has started, so I know how much time and energy that takes up.

Lots of love, YLO

Silvanon

Thanks for the update!

Victoria

Get well soon YLO . Thats awesome that everything is going well, I'm sure we all understand that things outside of secundi can get crazy. Take your time getting better, see you around the forum!!

SPO

Thanks for the update YLO <3