News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I suck at passwords...and technology

Started by The Patchwork, August 18, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Patchwork

I forgot the password on my SPO account and the email thing isn't sending so I am using this account til I can remember it. XD

As far as technology. I just got the new HP Elitebook 840 Touch Screen laptop. I opened up Photoshop and now when I try to color with the touch screen, nothing happens! I have to use the clicker and such still. I was really hoping to be able to just use the touch screen instead of a tablet and all that jazz. Anyone know if that is an option?
Official account of the Patchwork
SPO - Owner, posts in navy
Ember - Colorist, posts in red

SkySong

I can't help you with the password - that seems like a Silv only problem. I may be able to help you with the laptop, though. How are you trying to color - with your finger or with a pen of some sort?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

The Patchwork

Finger. Which is working on everything else so far.
Official account of the Patchwork
SPO - Owner, posts in navy
Ember - Colorist, posts in red

SkySong

Have you tried using a different program? I also take it that you've tried restarting it to see if it works.

SPO

It works in MSPaint but thats it lol. Its the only other art program I have. ><

I did get my password reset lol.

SkySong

Was talking about the computer - powering it back off and back on a few times fixes 90% of the problems with tech.

Hm... I'm not an expert with photoshop, considering I've never used it. If you are using cs6, though, it looks like others have this problem.
Here's
just one link, and you can find more with searching 'touch screen not working in photoshop.'

And congrats on getting your SPO account back!