News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Oh... Wow... ~<3

Started by Arty, September 02, 2014, 11:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I didn't disappear again, I just got a job and it's been very stressful on me... Whenever I get home I do not feel good at all and I go straight to bed most nights. I'm a cashier at Wal-Mart and though I do love the atmosphere I don't like the sickness that I get from being around so many people who just bring it in with them.  I'll try to get done with everything I owe on Thursday (my next day off) but right now I can't really see straight so I'm going to go lay down with a bowl and a seven-up and go watch movies today. Sorry for any inconveniences guys.

I'm still getting sick a lot but usually I can still art, right now I'm super happy because my fiance's friend gave him the last part he needed for his computer. So now I'm back to windows 7 and my tablet works again!! ^.^
I'm soooo happy right now, I can't even say how much my heart aches at being able to use this tablet again after 10 months of abstinence :D

I'm working on growing all the Lyvanna kits and then we may have a free event in time for Halloween ;D

Elenaria

*fluffs*  Yay, for job!   i'm sorry it's so stressful, though.  :/  So you've got a cold or something or is it overwhelmed by people sick?  Feel better!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Victoria

Awesome that you got a job! But not awesome that you feel sick. Hope you start to feel better soon! Btw I love your avie its so cute.

Wildfilly94

I work as a cashier at Walmart too! Life sucks, you get sick a lot(Im getting over a virus cold as I type.. >.> Darn people), and i my case, I get stomach aches while I work almost every shift, and it goes away when I'm home again... And my right eye gets reaaaalllyyyy dry every time I'm in any Walmart. Lol. I don't hate the job cause I've wanted it since I was 16, but I hate the strain it puts on my muscle spasm. :( Its tough but the pay is decent. :)

skysnolimit

Good luck Arty and Wild. I wonder if any of the other cashiers have any advice?

Arty

Just a quick update; PS is no longer loading on my laptop. Which means that in order to do my art I would either have to wait until my fiance orders his RAM for the computer he's made or I would have to use a different program and hope it doesn't flail around and kill my laptop.

Arty

I updated my original post! ^.^