News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Blabberblabber

Started by skysnolimit, September 10, 2014, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

I have a pregnant cat!

I just started an Elenaria RP for anyone who wants to join!

I am teaching second-year English to college minority students (they test in at a lower score because they're from very rural areas), academic English to science Ph.D. students, and Probability and Statistics to Mathematics Master's students this term.  And they're still looking for six more hours' of classes to give me, perhaps from the Chemistry or Physics departments--nobody knows yet!  Eepy-eep yikes is right!

I've taken the GRE twice already and need to take it a third time.  IN CHINA.  That means a three-hour bus ride to a city that offers it, dealing with an unknown Chinese testing center IN CHINESE, and getting a good score even while keeping on top of all of my classes.  IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?

Secundi, come back to life!  Without you, my life is BLAND, I will say for the thousandeth time.  I miss you so much!

I'm a little nervous about stuff right now.  Two days ago, my boss said that because I didn't have my other six hours of classes yet, I could just relax at home this week with not much to do.  But what about preparing all these classes that they just assigned to me and gave me materials for this week?  What about CLEANING MY HOUSE?  It all takes so much time!

I need to apply to graduate school and the NSF GRF this semester, getting recommendations from my former teachers and all after taking the GRE.  Again, is this possible?  Why but of course!  Because you have to do it!  So of course it's possible!        ...But excuse me, whose logic WAS THAT EVER?  Why is that considered logic in this day and age?

I miss you all.  Come flail your arms and stress with me, or just hang out if you can!

<3 skys

SPO

*Flails and runs around in circles*

I miss you all too :)

skysnolimit

Hehehe! *crazybearhugsSPO*

SkySong

Sounds like a lot of work! Makes my school load look like a breeze, I'll bet. Best of luck! I find myself happiest when I'm challenged by a full schedule - hopefully you're the same way!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

skysnolimit

Thank you, SkySong!!! I don't know if it's happiness when I have a full schedule but it is at least a highly productive time for me. Sooooo good to see you! *hug* and happy Fridays all around!

<3 skys