News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Updates from me

Started by Neocridders, November 07, 2014, 08:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hey guys. I'm kinda drowning once again.
I feel like i'm in harry potter and I have a psycho teacher that gets replaced every year. I have an insane teacher yet again. He's a first time teacher and he'll likely be fired when I'm finally done with the class (ughhhh)
Anywa, I'm drowning.

I'll give more updates soon. I'm sorry I've been gone once again. I'm crap.
Depression has been big.

I'm really tired and really stressed and I feel hopeless and I know I'll never get a job and I'm working so hard for nothing.

Wow that got depressing really quick.
Anyway, expect me to come back eventually. I'm having a lot of life issues right now and I don't know how to handle them.

Otay Corral

*hugs* Everything will work out in the end, just take a deep breath and take it one day at a time ^_^

*country hiding....again*

SPO

*Snugs Neo* Things will get better. They always do, even if it takes a really long time. I could spew out a ton of inspirational stuff but I know that doesn't help when you're depressed. One foot in front of the other Neo love. You can do it!! :)

Also a lot of people have been gone lately. It seems we all got busy at once. I wouldn't worry about that at all. :)

Neocridders

I'm not back yet, but semester is winding down. Hopefully I can sneak back into secundi and no one will hate me...
Life has been awful but it's getting better I think.

I never shared my Smaug outfit from halloween! I thought you guys might want to see it.
Also a sneak peak at my animation (sorry for quality. it'll be higher quality in full animated form).

I had red hair for a bit...

And this was my 'i'm not wearing the same outfit two days in a row so here I am in smaug outfit but not really...'

And animation...

Anyway I've got so much artwork to show for this semester (sort of) and I'll be sharing my interactve websites once they go online.

<3 <3