News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Changing agency order (Functional)

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 17, 2010, 05:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the order the agencies show up on your pet page?
I have an army of both wobbles and gidgets and I would love it if I could put them at the bottom so I don't to scroll past my couple hundreds of gidgets to get to my Kennel dogs xD

I planned on making an extra account to keep my armies on, but I don't really wanna move over nearly 4000 pets xD

indigowulf

Ive been hoarding repeat gidgets, hoping there will someday be a gidget trade in like there is for wobbles.

*crosses fingers*

so, i totally 2nd this idea!

YourLoveOnly

I am also hoping for a trade in, but even if that doesn't happen, I like my army xD
It's just a bit annoying to have to scroll past them to get to my kennel dogs.

Garney

Gidgets are not Wobbles, they are separate agencies run by two separate people. I'm not going to try and make my Gidgets like Silv's adoptie. They are both exploratory and beta-testing system pets that test the different functions Silv codes for us, but quite different.

Gidget owners were warned about the proclivity of gidgets to reproduce, I don't feel right making a 'trade in center' for them.

YourLoveOnly

This thread wasn't put up to get a trade in center.. I like having an army, it's pretty cool xD

The reason I made this thread was to ask if you can change the order the agencies are in, that was I can put my Gidget and Wobble armies at the bottom. If people wanna look at my kennel dogs they have to scroll past a couple hundreds of gidgets. Sorry if I offended you by mentioned a trade in center, this wasn't meant for that :)

Keeper

I love the idea of being able to reorder the agency pets, i like the neatness of having my beloved gidgets at the bottom so would love it. xxx

Ravvana

Yruvian

So do I. I'd love to have my Faes on top... It's where they belong.

Silvanon