News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Any Interest in these?

Started by Country, July 09, 2019, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

I have been toying with the idea of bringing some of my lines from PI to Secundi for a while now, and some things have been happening lately that are really just about to push me over the edge there. So before I make a final decision on it I wanted to see if there would be any interest in these shops before I do it.

Shops
(Examples will appear in the following threads and correspond to the order they appear in the list.)

The Kesali
The Ibridi
Sirens
Loafers (already here but have questions concerning them)

Country

The Kesali are spirits of the forest. Their coats mimic the animals of the world in various different colors. They have also been known to have completely unique coats that portray their souls. They love to play and cause mischief. They communicate telepathically, seeking to befriend those who are just as fun loving as they.
Can you tempt one to come home with you?

Credits
Original art by Cryptic of PonyIsland
Shop run by Country_gurl1686 and RomaniRaven
Art purchased from RomaniRaven of PonyIsland
Cert and Breeding Item by DominickLuhr of PonyIsland
Art Owned by Country_gurl1686
Signature by Country_gurl1686
Mutations by sansa ♥️
Wind Callers done by reviro

Website
~~~~
Kesali can come in many colors and tend to mimic the patterns of animals they encounter.
~~~~

Male

Female

Baby

Cert Example

Wind Callers
Female

Male

Baby

~~~~~~~~~

History of the Kesali
Long, long ago, when the universe was new-so new that our planet didn't even exist yet-there lived two beings of raw emotion.  They had drifted in the cosmos since their own creation, watching the world below take shape, curious to see what would become of the strange blue marble.  As they waited, and watched, they played, tumbling in great circles, chasing one another tails round and round.  When they tired of their play, they slept, snuggled closely together.  Below, the planet began to fill with various animals.  Intrigued by this new development, One turned to the Other.  "Look at those little things! I wonder what they are?  Should we go and investigate?"  The Other nodded.  "Yes, let's go and find out what they are!"  Excited, the pair descended onto the surface of the blue ball to find out.

As they went, the two discovered that their current forms were far too large to fit-indeed, if they kept up at this pace, they would absorb the planet rather than landing on it.  "Oh, we're too big!"  One cried in alarm.  However, the Other knew just what to do.   "We must grow tiny ourselves! Quickly, before we harm the ball!"  Disaster averted, the pair managed to make it safely down to the surface.  However, they were still quite large-much larger than anything else that frolicked on the blue ball.  They had landed among a herd of small, peaceful looking creatures who'd been nibbling on the grass.  Upon the arrival of the Two, however, their heads lifted, nostrils and eyes widening in....fear?  "Oh the little things have feelings, too.  They're afraid of us",  One murmured.  "That won't do", the Other replied.  Closing its eyes, it radiated calm to the surrounding creatures.  The large gems above its eyes glowed softly.  The fear faded, and the small ones soon resumed their activity.

For a long time, the Two wandered about the planet, watching the creatures that lived there.  They observed predator and prey, and saw the balance between them.  They decided this was good.   As they wandered, they encountered many living things.  Each of them was a wonder of creation, and each was precious in its own right.  However, they lacked emotional complexity, and were not capable of developing it much further.   The Two persisted, however, determined to find beings worthy of guarding this planet.  Eventually, they discovered an animal that was very much like themselves.  The One and the Other worked together to imbue these creatures with certain attributes they lacked-the eye gems, wings, and horns that adorned the Two became part of these new beings.  Blessed with a new intelligence, these first Kesali were tasked with keeping the world in balance, and granted the gifts they needed to accomplish this.  The Two carefully explained the Kesali's new task, and helped prepare them to fulfill it.  After some time, the Two returned to the skies above, promising to keep a watchful eye on their new creations.
About the Kesali
The Kesali's forest is a uniquely magical world.  The entire thing travels according to where it's needed at any given time.  It appears at random, but its magic ensures that it doesn't feel new or out of place-that is, no one notices its sudden arrival due to it feeling as if it's always been there. It may appear as a small park or a spreading forest, depending on the amount of space available where it lands.  Those who dwell within are able to communicate with one another and other sentient beings, including humanoids, via telepathy.  Through experience and major accomplishments, the Kesali are able to gain new gifts and abilities which take the form of magical gems they carry.

Other abilities include, but are not necessarily limited to:
animal communication
inducing a given emotional state in other beings
healing gifts
path-finding
protective spells

~~~~~~~~~~

Role Playing
*While it is not necessary to RP your Kesali, we thought it would be fun for this to be an option for those who do enjoy this aspect of the adoptable world.

All RP's will be lead by Felicat

RP Rules
1. No god-moding. You control only your own character, not the reactions/actions of others.
2. No OP/perfect kesali. Kesali stats will be applied to all dice roll actions.
3. Only one RP post per prompt. Please do not crowd the thread with extras.
4. Use proper post formatting as outlined in the prompts.
5. Stats are currently capped at an overall total of 100. They may, of course, be applied however you choose. You can have a 25/25/25/25, or a 50/10/30/10. As long as the total stats are equal to or less than 100, you're good!
6. All kesali start with stats capped at 10. Yes, this includes the guides played by staff.

Some Notes on RP Points
1. RP points are essentially experience gained by the player, not the kesali itself.
2. These points will be redeemable for increased stat points, and, in the future, special items and possibly skills as well.
3. Points may be applied to any kesali, regardless of which one actually played the RP. Remember points belong to the player, not the kesali!
4. A minimum of 5 RP points will be gained per post, no matter how basic the actual roleplay is. More detailed and complex interactions are likely to earn extra points, capped at 10.
5. The RP leader (usually Felicat) may choose to offer extra rewards to posts they find especially enjoyable. This is meant to encourage creativity. This may happen only once per player per thread. It is entirely possible that everyone participating will receive a bonus!

About Rolls
Basic Terms

Success-any time a roll results in a number higher than the difficulty rating
Failure-any time a roll results in a number lower than the difficulty rating
Botch-a roll of 1. Results in a REVERSAL of the attempted action
Super success-a roll of 20. Grants instant success of the attempted action, plus a bonus
Re-roll- may be achieved based on a secondary roll of a given stat against a set difficulty. In a re-roll, both 1 and 20 are ignored.
Secondary roll-an attempt to earn a re-roll. Can only be done once per thread. Cannot be botched or super succeeded.

A 20 sided die will be (digitally till I can find my d20s) rolled and added to a given stat against a set difficulty.

Example: A guide (see below for more on them) needs to determine the correct path going forward. The guide's intelligence is 4, the difficulty of the roll is 10. RP leader rolls a d20 and gets....14(+4). Success! Guide is able to point the way correctly.

About RP Guides

Guides are kesali played by a staff member with the ability to help players choose which path to take in a CYOA roleplay. Each guide may be asked once per thread to determine the correct path forward. This will happen in a roll of their intelligence stat plus a dice roll against a set difficulty. Rolling a 1 is a botch, meaning your guide will direct you to the wrong path! Other failures will simply result in your guide being unable to direct you. 20 is a guaranteed success. Guides may call on re-rolls once per player/group per thread.

Guides may only gain 2 RP points per post. Bonus points are earned whenever a successful pathfinding roll is made. This helps balance out the number of posts a guide's player must make per thread.

In the event that all players in a group choose to go the wrong direction, the guide will step in and redirect them. If a group splits, however, each choice is taken individually. Each of the initial path choices in an RP can lead to the very end. The first choice can never go wrong. Certain other choices may also be a sure thing.

Country

Hyena Fox breeds drawn  templated by little owlette offsite
Wolf breed drawn by splatpixel offsite retemplated by little owlette
Map by aldersonillustration offsite
other breeds commissioned by sansa offsite
Cert by Country_gurl1686
Lupireara Pup Drawn by Country_gurl1686, templated by Leafy
Serenaids
sketched by Endless Creations
inked by sansa
Shading Template by Leafy
Sciathán
Commissioned by Country_gurl1686 from Racquel
Jaquins
Commissioned by Country_gurl1686 from Leafy

Ibridi means hybrid.
Ultraterrena is home to wondrous creatures, these creatures are things of myths where we are from, but here, they exist, they thrive, and they are waiting to be discovered by you.

Ultraterrena

Regions

Mountains
Breeds discovered here:
Sciathán | Wolves

~~~~~
Forest
Breeds discovered here:

Plains
Breeds discovered here:
None Yet 

Desert
Breeds discovered here:
Foxes

Volcanoes 
Breeds discovered here:
Hyenas

Oceans
Breeds discovered here:
None Yet

Lakes
Breeds discovered here:
None Yet

Certed Example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contest Information
Contests will be held once a month, except for the months that Trading or Breeding take place.

Each Ibridi has 5 stats; Strength, Endurance, Agility, Speed, and Charisma. These stats are rolled between 5-10. (I will have a post that has all the Ibridi stats on it, don't fret)

Each contest type of contest is based on 3 of the stats. So far the contests are Racing, Show, and Agility Course.

Racing - Speed, Endurance, and Strength
Show - Charisma, Agility, Strength
Agility Course - Agility, Charisma, Speed

Contest Example:
(Not real rolled stats, just examples) Base Score - Total of your Ibridi's stats
Link - 10|8|9 - 27
Lizbit - 9|9|10 - 28
Gidget - 10|8|8 - 26
Juju - 8|5|8 - 21

You will then use [roll*]1d10 [/roll] to generate a number between 1 and 10, this number will be added to the base score. Which ever one has the highest score will win the contest.

In the event of a tie for first place, another contest will be run between the tied parties.

Rules:
*Each Ibridi may only participate in one contest per round
*Each user may only enter 3 contests per round
*There will be multiple contests held throughout the week of the contests
*You may enter each round, but you may not have more than 3 Ibridi entered over all, (one in each contest, you many not have two Ibridi entered in the same contest, that is double dipping!)
*You may not have one Ibridi entered in multiple contests at once.
*Your Ibridi must be named and certed or at least submitted for certing in order to participate in contests.

Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. Prizes will consist of Customs, premades, and Breeding Items.

Website

Country

Sirens

General Info

All Original work done by Toriko
Backstory: Combination of Toriko and Country_gurl1686
Body re-shade for Adult and Baby Female by Country_gurl1686
Opened eye for repurposed adolescent stage by Country_gurl1686
PI Genes Templated by Country_gurl1686
Breeding items done by Country_gurl1686
Owner: Country_gurl1686
Colorists/Event Runners: Country_gurl1686 and RomaniRaven

Back Story

"I was actually found by them. They appear to have the body of a horse and the wings and temperament of a dragon. They have a particular fondness towards anything shiny. They have caches of shiny and sparkly items stashed all over the place and guard them vehemently from each other. I noticed them when I had a naughty boy rifling through my knapsack searching for things of interest.
It would seem that they prefer the mountain ranges and wide open clearings, however their torn wings led me to investigate the cause. It turns out they can be rather greedy and will go to great lengths to get at wild berries and fruits- tearing their wings on the thorns and branches in the process. They covet berries and fruits; it would seem that these things are used when breeding.
Most commonly seen are the jeweled stars on their brows and tipped ears. There are noticeable differences between males and females; males tend to sleep more while the females forage. I was only able to capture a few, but soon I'll be going back for more!"

Examples:

Siren Ponies
Female

Male

Siren Minis

Female

Examples of all PI Genes: https://country-photography.smugmug.com/Sirens/GeneExamples/Examples/

Male

Baby Stage
Female

Male

Country

The Loafers

Are you still interested in them?
Would you be ok with them being absorbed into the Otay Corral?

Midnight Phantom

I do not mind o.o
Also like
The Kesali
The Ibridi

Ibridi