News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unifications

Started by Garney, February 18, 2010, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

It's been a loong time since I felt inspired to draw a Unification, but after Destiny popped up in the LLL thread I just couldn't resist XD

The last fellow I was working on was Fear, for TheSparki

The first was of course Birth, then Death

My flutterhead Time and the stoic War

I've also made several sketches of Pain and Melancholy, but none of them have ever worked out, rargh *keeps trying*

indigowulf

Oooh must get a "Delirium" theses are amazing!

Lectral

These are very specific fae "demigods"... there is no Delirium >.>

But they are definitely awesome!  The new sketch is adorable :D

indigowulf

ah. website is doing that thing where it hates IE, so i couldnt read up.

Lectral

Garney

indigowulf

now its working :)
unification version is out, but I still want a garney art peice of deliruim :) maybe as a single art commision. now what on *earth* could possibly bribe a garney into something like that?
*tries looking up movie star's phone numbers to convince them to trade a date*
no no, not enough. hmm..
*tries to find the keys to heaven*

Sunchaser

*wants hope* :-p

these are awsome Garney! Look forward to seeing more :)

Garney

Garney

Echowing

Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love all of these <3

Ryuukokoro

O. M. G. I am never taking a bath again because it made me miss this thread until now!! (Well okay, that came out wrong... XD )

MY LITTLE EMO UNI! *glomps him* Omg his pose is just like... you feel the need to hug him. A lot. X3 Hee hee awwww.

Destiny is really lovely. I think the 'looking over the shoulder' pose is such a great pose for a quiet female like that, and I really love how her hair came out.

Pain is making me fricken crack up. Who the hell else can pull off a 'come and get me' look while wearing a fricken leash!? XD Also, his long hair is such smex. Ryuu loves guys with long hair, oh yes she does.

Does Desire count as a Faette Uni? She is so cute and tiny!! Oh man I could NEVER pull off drawing curls. >.< But you actually make it look like curly hair and not just...swirly lines!

Bravo all around!!

Garney

Desire is a chibi/child XD she would probably be offended being called a faette since they are the most impure sort *snerk*

Yaayy you like your Mel *shading and cleaning him up*

Ryuukokoro

He is all sorts of faaaabulous. XD I'm sure he was a pain in the rear to get on paper, since he always ends up being as difficult as he possibly can.

Ember

Yes, Desire's none too happy being related to a faette. *pats her* Nonetheless, she's adorable. XD

Lady Everlasting

They are all awesome Garney!  Really like Desire ;)
~Lady Everlasting

red_uni387

edit: la lala la~

as you command, Taru! <3

Taruia

shhhhh! Don't give her ideas! Stop it! >.>

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

red_uni387

FaeCreator

Wait, what was that? *eyes you two suspiciously*

Taruia

Nothing...you heard and saw nothing *shoves you back to work* >.>

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

FaeCreator

You should all campaign and get support for which ones I finish next XD

I do have #500 and #600 open at the moment, though it would take a lot of convincing for me to bump Pain from #500. I'm torn on which other Uni to do though.

Midnight Phantom

Dude! O.o I just found the thread but dude, those look great XD  and Pain is of course a pain -.- but he looks great! and sexy  long hair and wings oy XD and the choker chain.  Destiny looks very cool ^.^ and Desire is scarily cute o.o; poor Mel XD

FaeCreator

You like the long hair and wings, I know you do >3

Midnight Phantom

Quote from: FaeCreator on February 20, 2010, 10:12:55 PM
You like the long hair and wings, I know you do >3

what... of course not<.< >.> ::hordes long haired winged pretty guys:: yes yes I dooo pretty XD

Pain: ._.