[Quinsta] Kah's lazy board for your pleasure. Feb. 2021 ready!

Started by Kahlira, October 06, 2020, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

I'm feeling super lazy, this is mainly to keep track of RB's.

Please no purposeful inbreeding.

If you'd like to use a stallion, go for it. I'll accept. I check the breeding requests daily and should accept within 24 hours. I will for sure accept everything by the 18th.

This lad has a wee bit of inbreeding.
Zish'donnil

All my boys

I'm doing things a wee bit different this season. You may borrow one lady for free. If you'd like more than one, I do require a bribe (And don't feel bad if I say no)

And just because I've thrown a mare as a BC breeding, doesn't mean ya can't ask to use her. It just means I had no plans and love doing BC breedings.

All da ladies

In use:
Cheluestin
Chirinian - YLO
Defy the Stars - Wild

Fjords
Destiny- Aralie

TB Gini - Sat

YourLoveOnly

Well, in that case, can I borrow some more ladies? XD I'll toss more Miniquine your way. I know that's not required, but I feel like doing so anyway.

I am interested in these ladies, in order of preference in case you wanna limit the amount:
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=559660
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=559490
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=558172
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=559186

Kahlira

Sure thing, YLO, and again, no payment is required. (but totally accepted)

skysnolimit

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

You'd think it only takes one try to get all my requests in... Third times the charm?
Can I pretty please borrow this lovely lady? http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558173

Kahlira

skysnolimit

Kahlira

Awesome!  I went in and accepted a bunch of things today. If I've messed up, please let me know. I'm only human.

YourLoveOnly

Helping luv007 breed some pretties. Could she sent in a breeding with your clyde ladies Amunet, Hyrun Mukar and Golden Glory?

SeaCrest

Hi Kah, could I use Maybelle Rosa, please? I'll be pairing her with my cremello arabian stallion, Lemn'ash'danitala, if you're amenable!

Ember

Is Shallal Denkeum Rysha, Chocolate Thunder and/or Aman Havalash available for me to use? To be paired with my Oswin. Trying to get more Luestins.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Could I get Dier Cimin as a free RB Fjord pretty please?

I will also offer one semi custom bunny (or Miniquine or 2 Panda Shrimps) on any other Fjord ladies you can spare.
I'll make that offer on all non-inbred Fjord ladies (which I think is all of them? XD)

Semi custom bunny means breed + gender + one base color or one pattern (patterns include things like tan/fox/dutch/harlequin/checkered/english spot). If you don't wanna figure that out for each bun (I know you said you may be too tired for forms) then I can just color pretties and take any likes/dislikes into account.

SeaCrest

Quote from: SeaCrest on November 30, 2020, 11:36:10 PM
Hi Kah, could I use Maybelle Rosa, please? I'll be pairing her with my cremello arabian stallion, Lemn'ash'danitala, if you're amenable!

Saw your post in the Discord, I can bribe with a semicustom drake? :)

YourLoveOnly

Hi Kah, I would love to use Chirinien if I may.

And if you are willing to offer more RBs in return for adopts or RBs with my non-Fjords, let me know! I'd also be interested in Queen's Arrow (Cheluestin) and the following Fjord ladies: Hip To Be Square, Cloud Nine, Perpetual Bliss, Remembrance, Windien Patres, Luminescent, Lasha'ash and Vylin Dilesh. I listed them in order of preference in case you want to limit how many RBs you trade me :)

Wildfilly94

I am interested in using Defy the Stars if she's available please <3

Kahlira

You both got it! Kind of forgot about this. So. Shooting ya a PM on discord, ylo.

BabyKittenCandy

May I borrow Distant Heartbeat dear? (if your not using her yourself ofc)

Kahlira

Pinkshadow

Luv007

May I use Hatshepsut this season?

And may Harley use Mandisa?

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to use this lovely lady if I may: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553530
I'm behind on coloring so am holding off on bribing further for now, unless you're interested in a FCFC breeding bed or two?

Luv007

May I use Hatshepsut again this season?  She's gorgeous.  I love bay.

Luv007

And may Harley use The Silver Love?  YLO advises that is a good mare to achieve Harley's goal. 

Wildfilly94

May I use Queen's Arrow please?

Also if any of my mares (besides my friesians, andies, lippa's and fjords), interest you for an RB, let me know please, I'd love to trade for some of your Friesians, Andies, Fjords, and Che-luestins!

Kahlira

Am going to post this here since I think the system will kick multiple breeds to the same gal out. My herd is open. First come. First served. Except my little grey grade. No touchy Great Expectations.

YourLoveOnly

The system will NOT kick multiple breedings from the same mare out. It will say right after submitting that the mare has x-amount of requests in, so if that is more than 1 the person submitting should cancel it. But it doesn't happen automatically.

The easiest may be for people to claim mares by posting their names here, that way everyone can check who has been used. Would be quicker than picking a mare, finding a stud and submitting only to see you need to cancel it right after.

I'm gonna track what I have seen so far, people are welcome to follow my lead but you are also free to ignore me XD I just like being able to have info in one place!

USED mare that we already know of (combined list from here and Discord posts):

Grade
Grey Expectations - Kah

Clydes
Golden Glory - Kah

Luestin
Name Me silver dapple splash (#638376) - Kah

Thoroughbred
Gini - Saturn

Gypsy Vanner
Distant Heartbeat - BKC

Mustang
Katiyana - YLO
Ebonique - YLO

Fjords
Hip To Be Square - Kah
Vylin Dilesh - YLO
Whispers - Ember
Wild has first dibs on remaining Fjords and said she'd report back (and said she hopes to do within 24h).

Friesians
Both unnamed Friesians - toffeeca
Wild has first dibs on remaining Friesians and said she'd report back (and said she hopes to do within 24h).

Cheluestin
Chirinien - Kah
Wild has first dibs on remaining Cheluestin and said she'd report back (and said she hopes to do within 24h).

Andalusians
Wild has first dibs on Andalusians and said she'd report back (and said she hopes to do within 24h).

Shires
Hatshepsut - Luv
Epha Velsetoh - Luv
Nubarubo - Luv
Chocolate Nibbles - Luv
Mandisa - Luv
The Silver Love - Harley
Palomino tobiano shire - toffeeca

SeaCrest

FCFC

Andalusian:
Llanaisfa Silva
Nefertiti
Party Time

Freisian:
Wishful Morning

Fjord:
Windien Patres
Luminescent
Name me (leopard appy)
Perpetual Bliss

Che-luestin:
Queens arrow
Name me (Tobiano)
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Ember

These are the (remaining) Fjord mares I am interested in using. Haven't submitted breeds for them yet in case YLO or toffeeca want to use them, just thought I'd post them anyway:

Destiny (most especially for that bald face!)
Remembrance
Dier Cimin

YourLoveOnly

Go for it Ember! I grabbed one too. I'll see if I can use any others tomorrow, sleeeep now. And if others beat me to it that's OK :)

Updated list by breed. Kept names of Quin from one breed in alphabetical order to make it easier to check which are taken. Didn't bother with alphabetical order for the Shires as there's just 1 left (which I listed) or Friesians (all gone).

USED mare that we already know of (combined list from here and Discord posts):

Grade
Grey Expectations - Kah

Clydes
Golden Glory - Kah

Luestin
Name Me silver dapple splash - Kah

Thoroughbred
Gini - Saturn

Gypsy Vanner
Distant Heartbeat - BKC

Mustang
Ebonique - YLO
Katiyana - YLO

Fjords
Destiny- Ember
Dier Cimin - Ember
Hip To Be Square - Kah
Luminescent - Wild
Name Me leopard appy - Wild
Perpetual Bliss - YLO
Remembrance- Ember
Vylin Dilesh - YLO
Whispers - Ember
Windien Patres - Wild

Cheluestin
Chirinien - Kah
Name Me chestnut tobiano - Wild
Queens arrow - Wild

Andalusians
Llanaisfa Silva - Wild
Nefertiti - Wild
Party Time - Wild

Shires
Hatshepsut - Luv
Epha Velsetoh - Luv
Nubarubo - Luv
Chocolate Nibbles - Luv
Mandisa - Luv
The Silver Love - Harley
Palomino tobiano shire - toffeeca
(one shire remaining, the chestnut girl with non-genetic paintjob)

Friesians
Both unnamed Friesians - toffeeca
Amredel'Shallal'Dabab - Sea
Wishful Morning - Wild
All Friesians spoken for.

Wildfilly94

Retracting my claim on Perpetual Bliss for YLO to use!

YourLoveOnly

Thanks!

Happy we got to swap as I wanted a perlino more and you wanted my roan more XD

YourLoveOnly

OK so the list above from yesterday should still be valid. This means Fjords left are:
Chestnut based: Ethereal Vision, Name Me chestnut, Tuya, Yulifa'ash Doylin
Non-chestnut: Cloud Nine, Lasha'ash

From what I've seen posted on Discord, toff has dibs on the chestnut based ones.
And then there's two that no one has expressed interest in yet, but that may be useful for Aralie, toff and/or Ember's projects.

toffeeca

I sent in breedings with the remaining fjords (Ethereal Vision, Name Me chestnut, Tuya, Yulifa'ash Doylin, Cloud Nine, Lasha'ash), if there is someone else who wanted to use a fjord let me know and I will pull one of my breedings.

Aralie

Sending in breedings for these clyde girls <3

Redelna'Leui
Flis Tihalamolo
Screaming Rage
Hyrun Mukar
Akila