Main Menu

Raxoll Lanin Agency Application

Started by BabyKittenCandy, October 10, 2020, 10:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Site Agency Application Form:
Agency name: Raxoll Lanin
Agency owner: BKC
Account name used for running agency: I believe I have a non gaming acc called Raxoll Lanin already and this will be used, if not I will make an acc to run them from
Artist(s) who made the artwork (sketch, line, shading, etc.): Russa and Silvanon
Agency workers (colorists, event runners, etc.): Just myself currently
Length of time active on Secundi: Umm.. since sept 2009
Has this agency been run on other sites, and if so, for how long?: No, no other sites
Is this agency currently being run on other sites as well?: Nope
About how often does this Agency run events? Its been inactive as has most of Secundi but I would be looking at hosting at least one event a month, hopefully more depending on the people of Secundi
Terms and Conditions:
By applying for site agency, the shop agrees that Secundi may host pet images from your shop as site agency pets, and that said images are allowed to continue being hosted by Secundi as site pets for as long as Secundi exists.  You agree to only upload to Secundi images that you legally hold the right to use as adoptable images.  You agree fulfill or fully refund all adoptable transactions for your shop, especially in cases where orders involve real world currency.  You agree that you are responsible for your shop's transactions and that Secundi will not be held liable for them.

Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions?: Yes

YourLoveOnly

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: YLO
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Raxoll Lanin
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: These are quite different from what we already have, I own some of these cuties already and need more and BKC is a lovely person that I trust will do a good job!

Ember

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: Ember
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: Very lovely art and colouring, quite different from the other current agency adopts, and I remember the different elements that they can be being interesting!

Pinkshadow

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: Pinkshadow
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: I think they look Awesome, and I would love to follow them and I am sure BKC will do a great job :)

Silvanon

Agency Approved & Added

There's a post in the Private Garden, which you can access from the agency account, that explains how all the Site Agency stuff works.