Started by Ryuukokoro, October 13, 2020, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Site Agency Application Form:
Agency name: Wolfkins
Agency owner: Ryuukokoro
Account name used for running agency: Wolfkins
Artist(s) who made the artwork (sketch, line, shading, etc.): Willow
Agency workers (colorists, event runners, etc.): No other agency workers. Lines originally owned by YLO, she is welcome to color any time. Occasional guest colorists will be welcome as well.
Length of time active on Secundi: roughly a year
Has this agency been run on other sites, and if so, for how long?: no
Is this agency currently being run on other sites as well?: no
About how often does this Agency run events? Will be at least once a month
Terms and Conditions:
By applying for site agency, the shop agrees that Secundi may host pet images from your shop as site agency pets, and that said images are allowed to continue being hosted by Secundi as site pets for as long as Secundi exists.  You agree to only upload to Secundi images that you legally hold the right to use as adoptable images.  You agree fulfill or fully refund all adoptable transactions for your shop, especially in cases where orders involve real world currency.  You agree that you are responsible for your shop's transactions and that Secundi will not be held liable for them.

Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions?: yes

Shop examples:

YourLoveOnly

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name:YLO
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency:Wolfkin
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: gifted these to Ryuu because I suspected she'd do awesome and she has! Also, I need a million more of these. Please and thank you 8D

Aralie

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: Aralie
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Wolfkin
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: I need all of the little wolves! All of them <3

SeaCrest

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: SeaCrest
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Wolfkin
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: These are adorable, and I missed out on them during my hiatus!! I'm sure Ryuu will do great with them :D

Silvanon

Agency Approved & Added

There's a post in the Private Garden, which you can access from the agency account, that explains how all the Site Agency stuff works.

Wolfkins

Thank you, Sil! The naming item has been added to the shop inventory, if you could program that when you have some free time. :) Thanks!

Silvanon

The Bonding Stick is all coded up!

Wolfkins

Thank you Sil! Your swift coding jobs always impress me.  ;D