Rodent Cottage Agency Application

Started by Rodent Cottage, October 14, 2020, 01:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodent Cottage

Site Agency Application Form:
Agency name: Rodent Cottage
Yes, I know, rabbits aren't actually rodents, but the name sounds nice XD
Agency owner: YLO
Account name used for running agency: Rodent Cottage (originally registered as Guinea Pups)
Artist(s) who made the artwork (sketch, line, shading, etc.): rabbits by WillowDragon, hammies by Silvanon, pinkies by Silvanon, guinea pigs by Leafy & Silvanon (sketches by Maegan, I only have her real first name and email, her PI username is no longer around as she sold her account, I do have screenshots with proof of commissioning her and proof of payment and delivery of the sketches if needed).
Agency workers (colorists, event runners, etc.): YLO.
Length of time active on Secundi: new! Dream come true! Rabbits were originally owned by toffeeca and gifted to me, they did run for a short while under her ownership a few years ago. She is seeing if she can recover who owned what bunny so we could bring those over, otherwise it's a fresh start.
Has this agency been run on other sites, and if so, for how long?: No
Is this agency currently being run on other sites as well?: No and not planning on it either
About how often does this Agency run events? at least once a month
Terms and Conditions:
By applying for site agency, the shop agrees that Secundi may host pet images from your shop as site agency pets, and that said images are allowed to continue being hosted by Secundi as site pets for as long as Secundi exists.  You agree to only upload to Secundi images that you legally hold the right to use as adoptable images.  You agree fulfill or fully refund all adoptable transactions for your shop, especially in cases where orders involve real world currency.  You agree that you are responsible for your shop's transactions and that Secundi will not be held liable for them.

Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions?: Yes!

Example images at full size: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765902892053037056/765939246800175125/unknown.png
At this time there are 6 guinea pig breeds (with poses for each gender), 7 rabbit breeds and 3 Syrian hamster poses (2 available in longhaired version too). Baby hammies and rabbits are pinkies in 4 different poses, baby guinea pigs are actual babies (they are born with eyes open and fur present!) in 6 different poses.

[size=12pt]Pledge of Support Form:[/size]
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Name of Shop you support for Site Agency:[/b]
[b]Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: [/b]

Pinkshadow

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: Pinkshadow
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Rodent Cottage Agency
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: They are crazy cute and adorable. I think they will fit in well here :)

springacres

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: springacres
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Rodent Cottage
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: They are adorable and there are never enough rodent/lagomorph adopts out there!

Aralie

Pledge of Support Form:
Your Name: Aralie
Name of Shop you support for Site Agency: Rodent Cottage
Reason you support this shop for Site Agency: YLO has been working on getting these up and running for years! They are also different to many of the others we have running now so would make a great addition <3

Silvanon

Agency Approved & Added

There's a post in the Private Garden, which you can access from the agency account, that explains how all the Site Agency stuff works.

Rodent Cottage

Thanks! :D
I put their new naming item in the database for when you have a chance to code it :)

Silvanon

The naming item should be up and working now!