Started by Country, October 17, 2020, 07:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

Credits
Original art by Cryptic of PonyIsland
Shop run and Owned by Country_gurl1686
Co-Owner Incantation
Cert and Breeding Item by DominickLuhr of PonyIsland
Yakkals, Kai Kahea, Osopar, Cebril, Gryphons, Pumos, Inja, Keetah, Shenlong Breeds and Second and Third Cert by reviro
Dinili Sketches by Auraorialis
Dinili Inking/Shading/Tempalting, Kahu Breed by sansa
Cert design by Czerniana

Owner's Folders

Country

Haunting Attractions

You find yourself walking through a dark forest, a creeping fog begins to crawl through the trees and curl around your feet. You begin to worry that you are lost, you walk faster, following the path, hoping to find a way out.

The gets thicker, making it harder and harder to see. Soon you hear creepy music; you can just barely make out a glow in the fog ahead of you. As if this wasn't scary enough! You weigh your options, you could stay on the path and keep wandering along it aimlessly, or you could go towards the music and the light, where there's music and lights there is sure to be people, right?

You decide to check it out and see if you can find some help. As you get closer the fog begins to dissipate. A few steps closer and you find a clearing with lots of tents set up. Face painting, candy apples, and a few others. Down at the far end of the attractions you see a spooky sign that says Haunted House! Enter if you dare!

You go to check it out, wonder what you can find inside?

Once a day you can roll a 1d20 to explore the Haunted House. Maybe you can find some help, or at the very least something of interest.

Country

Country

just in case, and you can post while things are sorted!

toffeeca

I want to venture into the haunted house! [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Country

toffeeca wanders around the Haunted House and turns a corner and runs right into a skeleton, but finds nothing helpful.

LilBitties

I venture into the Haunted House!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Silvanon

I'm checking out the haunted  house!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Country

Lilbitties wanders down a dark corridor and finds a bag of cotton candy someone must've dropped, but nothing helpful!

Silvanon moves past a doorway and finds herself face to face with....herself! You've found a mirror, but nothing helpful!

Wolfkins

I'm exploring the haunted house!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

(This is Ryuu in her shop account lol)

Silvanon

A Monster A Day

Hello beautiful!  I love your bright colors! Come with me and I will give you a wonderful home and lots of love!

melomar

Monster a day

As a newbie, my rooms are very empty still. That means you would get first choice. Probably.
You also would have your choice of Halloween candy.

SkySong

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

Mobile and two seconds from crashing, but roll is for the haunted house!

Pinkshadow

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

BabyKittenCandy

I want to explore the haunted house!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Luv007

Haunted House
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Totes gonna explore this haunted house
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Haunting Attractions
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

A Monster A Day
River cautiously ventures towards the brightly colored Kesali, being careful not to scare it into flying away. "Hey there little one; you look lonely. Would you like to come with me through the Haunted House?" She gives a little smile and adds "It's a little too scary for me to go alone, and with your bright colored fur next to me, I'm sure I could make it through without a problem! Oh and--" she holds her hand forward "I also brought candy to share!"

Saturnalia

Haunted House
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

LilBitties

Haunted House

toffeeca

Let's explore more!

Aralie

Exploring!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

haunted house
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

Country

Ryuu eases around a relatively dark corner and spots a Kesali that looks like....(please post a gender and a seed!)

Skysong goes down a hallway with a very uneven floor and spies a Kesali that looks like...(please post a gender and a seed!)

Pinkshadow finds a dead end! Oh no!

YLO finds herself in a room of mirrors and catches a glimpse of a Kesali that looks like....(please post a gender and a seed!)

BKC comes to the end of a hallway with a door, she looks behind the door and finds this boy lurking....

Luv007 runs into a spiderweb in a dark hallway!

Kah walks through the Haunted House and finds...a cricket? Totes not scary!

Riverwind finds a door under the stairway, she opens it and comes face to face with....(you have won a full custom! Please let me know the breed you would like and I will post the correct form for you (Breed Examples)

Sat gets to the final stretch and can see the Exit sign, home free! Then a Kesali that looks like......(please post a gender and a seed!) jumps out from a shadowy corner!

LilBitties peers through a doorway and finds a....(you have won a full custom! Please let me know the breed you would like and I will post the correct form for you (Breed Examples)

toffeeca decides to take another route through the creepy old house and it would seem like it's a good thing she did because she finds.........(you have won a full custom! Please let me know the breed you would like and I will post the correct form for you (Breed Examples)

Aralie is creeping down a hallway when a spider swings down from the ceiling!

Sunny gets distracted by a dust bunny hopping across the floor in front of her and gets lost!

Wild moves a curtain and finds....(you have won a full custom! Please let me know the breed you would like and I will post the correct form for you (Breed Examples)

Still have a little more than two hours to get your tries in for the daily monster!

SeaCrest

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

SkySong

Not super familiar with these guys. Is a seed something specific?

Steal's BKC's boy and runs

Country

Just a seed palette for inspiration, or a pic of your choice for inspiration ^_^

Country

SeaCrest wanders into a room and bumps into a mannequin and knocks it over; hiding behind it is a Kesali that looks like....(Please post a gender and a seed!)

SkySong

melomar

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

Riverwind

I'd like my custom to be the Keetah breed please!

Also, bravo for making me laugh with all the random responses (especially Sunny and her dust bunny)

Country

Country

Keetah Full Custom:
Owner:
Name:
Eye Color:
Eye Spot Color:
Nose Color:
Hair Color:
Tail: (Long, Bob)
Mutations: (Tusks, Horns, Dorsal Stripe, Extra Ears)
Color(s):
Markings: (Premade Options or you can choose custom, ref pics are welcome!)
Anything else?

SeaCrest

Country

melomar, you walk into a dark room, you stumble around in the dark and trip over a Kesali that looks like.....(Please post a gender and a seed!)

Country

Country

And our first Monster is going home with melomar!

New Monster will be posted shortly!

Country

SkySong

Oh man I love my boy! Thank you Country <3

Monster A Day - Come home with me and you'll have lots of peace and quiet and cozy places to sleep!

Ryuukokoro

Oh yay, seed pretties!

Female for me, please
Seed:

And my roll for today to explore the haunted house!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Hello you day-glow beauty! I find myself getting spooked easily this Halloween season, and would appreciate it if you could come home with me and your spots could be my nightlight!

Ryuukokoro

Oops that last two lines were supposed to say Monster-A-Day above it but I forgot and I don't want to go back and edit because my roll is on there too. ^_^;

Silvanon

I'm going exploring again!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Monster a Day
Heeeellloooo beautiful!  Please come home with me, pretty please?!?

melomar

Riverwind

Owner: Riverwind
Name: Tinsel
Body Color: Grey
Eye Color: Yellow/green
Eye Spot Color: Grey (slightly darker than body)
Nose Color: Dark grey
Hair Color: Match body/markings
Tail: Match body/markings
Mutations: None!
Color(s):
Markings: Very faint tabby, slightly darker than body. See refs
Anything else? Clickable ref images...

melomar

Quote from: melomar on October 18, 2020, 09:35:19 PM
Quote from: Country on October 18, 2020, 08:22:09 PM
melomar, you walk into a dark room, you stumble around in the dark and trip over a Kesali that looks like.....(Please post a gender and a seed!)
https://i1.wp.com/www.messagemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/twenty20_c12da4bd-bfcb-4bd3-bf0e-293e9af39014.jpg
My words got eaten by the apple! xD I meant to say, "Female, and is an apple seed okay?" :)