Kesali ~ Spoopy Halloween! (Closed)

Started by Country, October 17, 2020, 07:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Love my new one!

Exploring again
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

melomar

Oh! A seed is a palette! Total newbie mistake. xD I am going to get this right!

Female

BabyKittenCandy

Monster a day

Hello pretty dark creature! Id sure love to take you home with me, if you fancy it? Lots of space and fuss to be had!

I want to explore!

Pinkshadow

I want to Explorer the haunted house
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

I'd like a Pumo for my full custom please!

Monster A Day
Oh my gosh, you are the most beautiful Keetah I've ever seen! My hair is black and lime green, which would just look perfect with you by my side. Come home with me and you'll get lots of salmon treats!!

Ryuukokoro

Exploring the house!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

LilBitties

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
I'd like my custom to be a fox!

Sunchaser

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Monster a day:
You are such a gorgeous creature. I currently have 1 other Kesali who is lonely. Perhaps you would be willing to come play with us? I am a great cook when I'm not broken and we love playing all sorts of games.

Aralie

Exploring :)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

SeaCrest

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

toffeeca

Can I get a Mizu for my custom?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Haunting Attractions
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

A Monster A Day
River looks around after being turned down by the Kesali yesterday. She's really hoping to explore the haunted house but is too afraid to go it alone. Perhaps one of these other Kesali would accompany her? She looks up at a dark creature with bright blue and purple accents and she barely manages to keep her jaw from dropping to the floor. She's absolutely stunning, and she holds her head high in the air as she proudly weaves through the crowd of people. River pinches herself to force her legs to move forward, and reaching the Kesali, squeaks out the question "Would you like to share my candy and go through the Haunted House with me? I don't believe I would be scared at all with you by my side..."

Country

Ok, first thing, custom forms!

Pumos Custom Form
Owner:
Name:
Eye Color:
Tail Fluff Color:
Eye Spot Color:
Nose Color:
Marking(s): (Premade Available or request custom, reference pics welcome!)
Marking Color(s):
Anything Else?

Fox Custom Form:
Owner:
Name:
Eye Color:
Eye Spot Color:
Nose Color:
Nail Color:
Marking(s): (Premade Available or request custom, reference pics welcome!)
Marking Color(s):
Mutation(s): (Examples)
Mutation Color(s):
Anything else?

Mizu Custom Form:

Owner:
Name:
Eye Color:
Eye Spot Color:
Claw Color:
Nose Color:
Skin Color:
Marking(s):  (Premade Available or request custom, reference pics welcome!)
Marking Color(s):
Mutation(s): (Examples)
Mutation Color(s):
Anything else?

Country

Country

Congrats to Sunny! She gets to take home the monster!

Country

Country

Ryuu wanders around a room with glowing spider webs, but nothing jumps out at you...thankfully!

Silv creeps up some old creaky stairs and ends up in a broom closet!

YLO finds her way out into a green house and finds this...wonder what it does?

BKC opens a door and sees something sparkling in the moonlight....

Pink backs slowly down the hallway and bumps into a skeleton and drops a bag of popcorn!

Wild stumbles out of a spooky room filled with bats and comes nose to nose with a Kesali that looks like....(Please post a seed palette and a gender!)

Ryuu tries her luck again, she makes it out of the room with the spider webs, but finds herself face to face with a giant mechanical spider!

LilBitties finds herself ina room with lots of black and white and swirling lights, it is VERY disorienting, after making her way carefully through the room without incident you bump into ...

Sunny walks down a hallway and comes across the popcorn that Pink spilled, and happily munching away is....

Aralie enters a room and walks right into a very cold spot, the sound of chains dragging across the ground begins and it starts to get closer....she flees the room in sheer terror!

SeaCrest just happens to be int he wrong place at the wrong time and gets mowed over by Aralie fleeing for her life!

toffeeca hears the commotion of Aralie and SeaCrest and ducks into a room and finds a Kesali that looks like.....(Please post a seed palette and a gender!)

Kah decides to try her luck again, thankfully instead of a cricket she finds a Kesali that looks like....(Please post a seed palette and a gender!)

River sees a glowing orb dart down a dark corridor and disappear into what she thought was a doorway....unfortunately for her nose, it was bricked off years ago :-/

melomar

Quote from: Country on October 19, 2020, 09:31:11 PM
melomar!

*promptly climbs aboard and rides off!*
(thank you, I am in love!)

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

I snuggle the new pretty and feed it more food

BabyKittenCandy

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Pinkshadow

Trying my luck at exploring again xD
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

BabyKittenCandy

Oo! What does the pretty flower do??

Monster a day

Hello pretty! How do you fancy joining me in exploring this spooky house? I could sure use the company! Maybe afterwards we could go get some ice cream or something too?

YourLoveOnly

Monster A Day
Hi there little monster! You're actually very cute! I think you'd be perfect for the upcoming winter season, as you can remind me of snow and ice without actually having to venture out into the cold. Snuggling with a warm fluffy creature such as yourself seems much more enjoyable than freezing my butt off!

Wildfilly94

Riverwind

OMG my Tinsel mimic is LOVE. Thank you so much!! <3

Haunting Attractions
Umm I am running in the opposite direction of floating orb--not cool man! Had a RL experience with this situation several times D:

A Monster A Day
River's heart skips a beat when the Keetah takes a step forward, before she realizes she's looking behind her and walking straight to Sunny. At this rate I'll never get to explore the Haunted House! Her head droops and she contemplates going home and giving up. Right as she is making up her mind, a white Inja with blue and purple accents catches her attention in the corner of her eye! Could this be the one?

Aralie

Haunted House

melomar

Haunting Attractions

LilBitties

Fox Custom Form:
Owner: LilBitties
Name: Indigo
Body Color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Eye Spot Color: Dark Blue
Nose Color: Navy
Nail Color: Black
Marking(s): Swirls on Legs
Marking Color(s): Lighter Blue
Mutation(s): Deer Antlers and Tail
Mutation Color(s): Blue Antlers, Dark Blue Tail
Anything else?

Ryuukokoro

:o WOW!! That dragon is so awesome!! I'd like the name to be Python, pls!

Haunted House exploration for today:

Kahlira

I don't know what my Kesali looks like yet. Give me time!

SkySong

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

toffeeca

Mizu Custom Form:

Owner: toffeeca
Name: Moepe
Body Color: White
Eye Color: Brown
Eye Spot Color: White
Claw Color: Brown
Nose Color: Black
Skin Color: Whatever matches
Marking(s):  Reverse paint with zebra stripes, see picture
Marking Color(s): Black and brown
Mutation(s): triple tails
Mutation Color(s): whatever matches
Anything else?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550348

Semi Custom:
Female
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8f/7c/23/8f7c23d0fa4769267547b082906cd5ed.jpg

New roll:

Country

Everything is now uploaded. If you have any from PI and would like them imported just let me know and I will get that done for you!

The monster is going home with River! Congrats!

YourLoveOnly

Congrats River! Also it's awesome to see my Kesali on my Agency page ^^

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

SkySong

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Monster-a-Day
What a cute little ball of fluff!!! You look like a cloud but those wings are stunning!! I would love to take you home with me!

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

BabyKittenCandy

Monster a day

Greetings winged one! I must day, im rather jealous! I cant imagine what it is like to soar high above taking everything in. Perhaps you would care to come with me and you can weave fantastic stories about what you see?

Pinkshadow

Exploring

melomar

Haunted House

Kahlira

Monster A Day

I will be your friend. And you will be my Squishy. And I will love you as much as buttercups.

And I figured out my Kesali from the other day was a girl
https://imgur.com/vXXN22B

And since it's a new day

Ryuukokoro

Haunted House exploration:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Silvanon

Haunted House

Monster A Day
If you want to come home with me I would love that!  Here pretty pretty!

Saturnalia

Oh jeez, how did I miss my win?!

Seed: https://colorpalettes.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/cvetovaya-palitra-404.jpg

Haunted House
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]

SeaCrest

Sunchaser

Haunted house
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Kesali

YLO sees a shadow zip into a room, she follows it and finds...

Sunny investigates a room and finds a secrete passageway; she ventures further into it and finds a Kesali that looks like....(Please post a gender, breed, and 3-5 colors!)

BKC wanders down a set of very unstable stairs and finds herself in the basement. She hears something fall from a shelf across the way and goes to investigate the noise and finds a Kesali that looks like....(Please post a gender, breed, and 3-5 colors!)

Pink decides to check out the second floor of the house, she wanders into a room just off the stair case and finds a cute little mouse!

River bounds up the stairs to find herself face to face with....

Aralie searches a musty old bookcase and knocks a book off the shelf...inside is hollow and it contains....

melomar searches in what could be considered a pantry, you find a few empty cans and what looks like it might have once been something edible, but nothing of interest.

Ryuu walks into what used to be the dining room, in the middle of the old table is a vase that contains a single sparkling flower.....

Kah takes a deep breath and heads into the spooky old house again. She climbs the stairs and hears a creak of a door at the end of the hall. She goes to investigate and finds.....

SkySong has found her way to the attic, all she has managed to find is dust, dust, and more dust! Hope you don't have allergies!

YLO opens a closet door and finds....

SkySong continues to search the attic and finds a large stack of boxes, hiding behind those boxes is....

Wild finds herself in a study towards the back of the house, it seems like there is nothing there but old papers and books scattered around.

toffeeca searches the den and finds a couple of dust bunnies chilling under an old sofa!

Pink looks in the kitchen and finds a mouse nibbling on an old butcher's block, it scurries away into a dark corner and chitters angrily about the intrusion.

melomar finds an old bedroom and decides to check it out. Unfortunately there is nothing here but dust and cobwebs!

Kah walks into an old bathroom and sees something on the ground...is that a SNAKE? No, just a piece of rope!

Ryuu finds herself in the master bedroom, she thought she saw something move under the bed...she peeks under the bed and finds this guy peeking back at her from the other side of the bed....

Silv walks into a large open room with a grand stair case, in the middle of the room a sparkle catches your eye, you look up and see a magnificent chandelier that memorizes you.....

Sat finds herself at the top of the grand stairway and takes a look at the banister...it is just calling to her and she can't resist. She hops on and slides down to the bottom! It was so much fun that she races to the top and does it again!

SeaCrest finds herself in the library and she sees something move behind a curtain, she sneaks over and jerks the curtain aside and discovers an open window with a nice breeze blowing through.

Sunny looks around in the study and finds a beautiful globe, she begins to slowly spin it, admiring the beautiful maps of each continent when she hears something behind her....she turns slowly and finds.....