News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} Pumpkin Patch

Started by Panda Shrimps, October 18, 2020, 09:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panda Shrimps

It's nearly time for Halloween! Today you're starting your preparations by visiting a Pumpkin Patch. It looks a little scary... But you bravely continue on! Must. Find. Panda. Shrimps.

You've been told there are two new Halloween themed markings to discover, so you are very determined to find those Panda Shrimps! Soon you stumble across a jack o' lantern scarecrow! Your job is to give him some color.

You can print it out, throw it in an art program or color it in your browser right here: http://www.hellokids.com/c_22843/coloring-pages/holidays-coloring-pages/halloween-coloring-pages/scarecrow-coloring-pages/jack-o-lantern-scarecrow

Next it's time to carve a pumpkin! You can do so on your computer or your mobile phone (same site, but I direct link to the non-mobile and mobile versions because it didn't seem to switch automatically). Don't forget to save the result/take a screenshot!

Please post your resulting scarecrows and pumpkins in this thread. If you lack a place to upload, feel free to use the Panda Shrimps channel on Discord. Every user may color 1 scarecrow and carve 2 pumpkins. Each entry will result in one Panda Shrimp. The scarecrow one will be based on the design you colored. The pumpkin ones will be based on which pumpkin you picked as well as how and where you carved it (secrets, ooooh!). Each Pumpkin one is guaranteed to show at least 1 of the 2 new markings. You have until the end of Halloween (Oct 31) secundi time to enter.

Saturnalia

I'll do more stuff in the future but for now, a pumpkin. I call it "Spooky Tree and Bat at Night"  lol

Riverwind

Saturnalia

Oookay here's my second, lit up this time haha.

A real nightMARE heh heh heh

Riverwind

Here's my second pumpkin ;-;

Annnd the scarecrow

SkySong

Tried that last one lit up and could hardly see it, So, dark it is.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SeaCrest

Silvanon

I decided to use the site you linked.  I just want to know, if they have that many coloring images featuring pumpkins, why in the world is orange not a color option?!?

YourLoveOnly

XD That is an excellent question Silv!
Also it is great to see all these entries. Sea actually drew a Panda Shrimp :O

Silvanon

melomar

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

Thanks for all the entries :D This thread is now closed to new entries, but all pickups will slowly arrive. I'm aiming to wrap this up within the next two weeks or so and then move onto a Christmas thread in December.

Panda Shrimps

Carved Pumpkin pickups! The new markings are Skull for face and Skeleton for body, thanks to SeaCrest for templating these spooky additions :D

Saturn:

River:

SkySong:

Sea:

Silv:

Melomar:

Silvanon

Ooo, fun new markings!  I love mine, thank you!

Panda Shrimps

And finally the coloring page rewards! That finished this thread ^^

River:

SkySong:

Silvanon:

SunshineWarrior:

Melomar:

Toff: