News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Little Pony Customs

Started by BabyKittenCandy, February 21, 2010, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

So yes, Im sad :) I collect My Little Ponies and along the way I found that I love to do customs ^^

This is some of my work over there years:

One I did right at the start:

A Comissioned Daddy Gusty:

One of my finest sets, imo, Romeo and Juliet:

A persona comission:

One I made for me, my Nightmare:

Angelic Justice Custom:

G3 Rapunzel:

Egyptian Princess Custom:

SwiftWind Custom:

ofc, that isnt all of them, just some of my favorites. I have also taken on restoration jobs, turning this:

Into this:

I have also done mimics of real horses :)

So, for the next question, would there be any interest in customs/restoring services from the members here?

Thanks for looking!

YourLoveOnly

Now I really need to start up my own again as well.

Defenitely interested =3
Maybe we can do a custom swap sometime? ^^

Poupou

Awe, I'm such an addict to these customs lol! XD  Okay, I don't that many yet, 3 and another one coming home soon, I hope.  Well, when she's done, no hurries either.

But yeah, I love love love them! x3

Midnight Phantom

::giggles and points at Angelic Justice's hind image:: Serra angel from magic the gathering cards ::nod nod:;  from the Alpha set I believe

BabyKittenCandy

It is indeed Midnight! :)

Hurray for beautiful magic cards ^^

Midnight Phantom

Yep!, I love to play MTG there are very many pretty cards ^.^ very nice ponies! ^.^

Ryuukokoro

0_0 That is amazing!! You are very skilled with a paintbrush! The details on the Montague and Capulet symbols is just amazing, I've tried doing detailed symbols before so I know how much of a steady hand you need. Good job!

Tribe

Ohh mimics of real horses :D do you have any pictures.

BabyKittenCandy

Saddly I dont have any pics of the mimics. I have changed pc a few times over the years and seems they have been lost along the way :(

Tribe

Just wondering if i may be interested in the future (when we get our military bonus possibly) would you be open to a new custom? I may test you skills a little (the gall i want is highly decorated XD) what are you prices?

BabyKittenCandy

Yep, Im thinking of making a trades/sales post in the art section. Prices vary depending on cost of the bait I use, mats, and detail. I tend to have a rate per hour for the more detailed work. You will be able to see once I finish sorting it all out and pop up a post. ^^

Ravvana

A Sean MLP custom would take my mimic collection to a whole new level ;) *plots*

bewilderness

Zephyr

I'd love to see some of the real-pony mimics! I've been wanting a dapple-grey MLP for a while now :3

Tobyana

Interesting.  Although I love looking at these, I wouldn't purchase any, just because I'm TRYING to cut down on the clutter in my room (unsuccessfully) and buying new nicknacks would not help with that.

Question:  Do you thread your own hair?

BabyKittenCandy

Yep, I rarely leave the original hair in place, unless requested. I use nylon hair from Dollyhair.com.