News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] YLO's free Studs + looking for Fjord RBs

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 01, 2020, 12:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to borrow Fjord ladies if anyone has any to spare, as I am trying to specific things that may not always work out XD My Fjord ladies, (Che)luestin and Amber cannot be requested, but any others are fair game. Or I can offer a Rodent Cottage or Miniquine semi custom. If you are offering multiple RBs I am willing to discuss upgrading to mimics or breedings.

Quin used by me: all my Fjords, maybe my Cheluestin lady
On hold/unavailable atm: Luestin lady and Amber
Quin used by others: none yet

Also, all of my studs can be used for free! No need to wait for approval, you can just sent in requests :D I'll approve breeding requests a few times a week. Here's a link to all of them: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=10

And here are there thumbnail pictures:

YourLoveOnly

Yes please! Sorted out the semi over Discord PM, so that's on my to do list :D
I also have 1 from Luv, 2 from Aralie and 2 from Pink to borrow so a lot of chances, yay.
I don't mind coloring more semis and have no plans for my mares of other breeds, so while I have plenty of options, I am still very much open to more Fjord RBs if anyone has some they don't plan to breed.

YourLoveOnly

Need to update my pictures to include my new lovelies, but as always all studs are free to use and I'd love to borrow as many Fjord ladies as possible. Best way to contact me for RBs is Discord, but posting here works too! I will check stud requests every so often, no need to ask/notify in advance, you can just sent them in <3