Site Updates - Dec. 9th 2020: Set Display Counts & Auto-Breeding Approval

Started by Silvanon, December 09, 2020, 06:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

I just updated all the Secundi breeding request scripts, from now on, if you own one of the pets involved in the breeding, it should be automatically approved.

I've tested it out with Quinsta, but let me know if you run into any bugs there or on other agencies with automated breeding requesting.

Silvanon

I have made another change!  Set Display Counts

Under: Your Account -> Set Display Counts   

You can now select how many pets per page you want to view on multi-pet pages, including search pages, pet display pages, pet ordering pages, pet mass turn-in pages, etc.   You can choose to display from 7 to 294 pets per page (options are all in multiples of 7, because most of these pages display in rows of 7).

The default setting is 49 pets per page.

YourLoveOnly

Amazing update!

I did find one small bug: when I now search pets from the main search page, it gives me pets sorted by Agency ID even if I set the sorting to System ID, so the pets with Agency ID#s of 1000 and higher are now hiding in between 100 and 200 instead of being listed at the end.

YourLoveOnly

It also seems not to work everywhere yet, I have set mine to 294 and it works on my own Display page and the Search and Sort etc, but if I view another person's display page (even someone who has set it to a higher number as well) it is only showing 49 pets at the moment :) I think that's all the bugs I could find!

Silvanon

Thanks for reporting the issues, I believe I have them fixed now! :)

YourLoveOnly