News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

\\Wolfkins\\ Color-Your-Own Event!

Started by Ryuukokoro, January 19, 2021, 09:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu still hasn't recovered enough energy to do a big breeding event, but it's been a while without any new Wolfkins, so let's do a color-your-own event! I can handle uploading critters. :)

Rules:

1.) The .pdf's are uploaded onto Discord. If you are having any trouble downloading or using them, send me a note over there and I'll help. Likewise, if you'd prefer .png's without shading layers, send me a note and I'll get them for you, no prob!

NOTE: I am uploading these files for anyone to use for this event, but this does not mean you can use these files for yourself outside of Secundi. I know you guys wouldn't do that, but I want it stated for the record. These files are to be used for this event only.

2.) You can color 2 Wolfkins for yourself for free, one of each gender or both the same gender.

3.) You can color an additional two for 10k sg each (for a total of 20k sg) sent to my Ryuukokoro account. So that means in total you can claim 4 Wolfkins from this event.

4.) NATURAL colors only! No unnatural colors or markings for this event. If you have a question about whether something you plan to design is 'natural' or not, send me a message here or on Discord and I will approve it before you go to the trouble of coloring it. Just use your best judgement and I'm sure you'll be fine. Spots and stripes are good. Camo and runes are not. Etc. :)

5.) Once you've colored them, you can post them here using the below form and I will upload them to your account. (It's probably easier to upload them to the Wolfkins channel on Discord first.) You can send a .pdf or .png, either is fine. (Make sure the .png has a transparent background.) I'll make the thumbnails.

6.) You don't necessarily have to color your own Wolfkins. If you don't have the time or ability to color, it's okay to ask someone to color for you, but please don't hound or beg colorists. (This means some of us might end up coloring more than 4 Wolfkins, but keep in mind only 4 can be claimed by each person--2 free and 2 paid.)

7.) This event is open until Feb 9 at the end of the Secundi day.

8.) If you have any questions, please ask! ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Claiming Form:
Username:
Wolfkin 1: (link)
Wolfkin 2:
Wolfkin 3: (if paid)
Wolfkin 4: (if paid)

List of paid users:
1. SeaCrest paid
2. Wild paid
3. Saturnalia paid
4. Pinkshadow paid
5. YLO paid
6. Luv paid
7. Sunshine paid

YourLoveOnly

Claiming Form:
Username: YLO
Wolfkin 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765902892053037056/807017556883931156/AmbyBambi.png
Slightly edited from first version. I hope to submit 3 more later, but wanted to make sure I didn't forget to sent Amber before the deadline <3

YourLoveOnly