News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Starlight Tavern* Pre-Breeding Season Information

Started by Starlight Tavern, May 16, 2021, 01:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlight Tavern

Hey all! In preparation for the upcoming breeding season, there are a couple things to go over.

First of all, ST is moving away from kitten stages. Coloring both kitten and adult stages was incredibly draining and led to burn out in the past. Instead, breedings will result in coat descriptions (similar to Quinsta). There is a guide up on the agency page for the latest rendition of the ST genetics system that will provide at least some visual reference to understand what your kitten will look like when it grows up.

Secondly, with the 2.5 lines came a revamp of the genetics. If you plan on breeding an older cat (1.0 or 2.0 lines, look for an agency ID less than 531 if you are unsure which generation your cat belongs to), please post them in this thread so I can give them a new genetic string and update their coat description as needed.

Note: Bred cats who have their genetics updated will not have their parents taken into consideration. They will have their lineage removed and have their generation set to Wild.

Form:
[color=green]
[b]Cats to Update[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]IDs to update:[/b] (List or say 'all')
[/color]

You are welcome to also use this thread to ask questions or plot breedings. Please keep in mind that both males and females may only be used once a season.

Luv007

Cats to Update
Username: Luv007
IDs to update: 368

I can't wait to see what comes, but definitely keep the fun in it<3

toffeeca

Cats to Update
Username: toffeeca
IDs to update: 011, 008, 096, 012, 098, 123, 152, 157, 163, 224, 225, 226, 093, 092, 007, 078, 097, 122, 118, 124, 144, 155, 154, 156, 227, 228, 229, 162

SunshineWarrior

Cats to Update
Username: SunshineWarrior
IDs to update: 295

YourLoveOnly

Cats to Update
Username: YLO
IDs to update: all
(thanks Sky for telling me I don't have to type them all XD I'd prefer all of them to be breedable again, even if I lose the ability to admire the old lineage along the way. Unrelated means easier breeding too, woooo)

Ember

Cats to Update
Username: Ember
IDs to update: All

Thanks YLO for pointing out that 'all' option!

Aralie

Cats to Update
Username: Aralie

Midnight Phantom

Cats to Update
Username: MidnightPhantom

YourLoveOnly

Cats to Update
Username: YLO
IDs to update: 500 (newly received in trade!)

Starlight Tavern

Wildfilly94

Cats to Update
Username: Wildfilly94
IDs to update: All please

Kahlira

Cats to Update
Username: Kahlira
IDs to update: All please?

Saturnalia

Cats to Update
Username: Saturnalia
IDs to update: All please!💜

Starlight Tavern

Lectral

Cats to Update
Username: Lectral
IDs to update: 004, 034, 038, 044, 446, 488, 494, 495, 363

I seriously debated doing all of them, but I kinda want to keep the bred ones as is for now, and I don't know if I'll even catch breeding season, so I don't want to make too much work for you!

SkySong

Appreciated, Lectral! xD I'll hop into the ST account when I get to updating them.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Starlight Tavern

Ryuukokoro

Cats to Update
Username: Ryuu
IDs to update: 166, 192, 480, 447, 499

Starlight Tavern