News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Plamps] The Pie Stand

Started by Plamps, November 28, 2021, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plamps

Maybe you have had too much pie recently. Maybe you are tired of it. But all the same, you find yourself wandering up to a colorfully decorated booth in a field you were directed to, labeled "Pie Stand".

"Hello!" Saturn says cheerfully as you approach. "This is late. Whoops. But still, I wanted to show my appreciation by offering you an Unmade Pie!"

...unmade pie?

"Ok, so... it's just a punkin. I'm offering you a Punkin. But in order to claim your punkin, you need to go rummage around in the field and bring me back two items! It can be anything at all. 2 random items for 1 Punkin!"

This is a short n' sweet little event to make sure that everyone has a Punkin who wants a Punkin, as fall will be the only season they are offered in outside of getting them through Plamp Pollinations!

The rules are simple:

• 1 per person
  • Just fill out the form and name any two items you might find out the field.
    The items must be different, but can be up to your imagination.
    Blade of grass? A lost penny? Cool bug? It's up to you!
  • Ends at Secundi end of day, Sunday December 5

You will get a punkin that may or may not be influenced by what you bring - but that will be hard to tell since it will be a starter punkin and not very colorful or bold! But there will be some Fun Hidden Genetics.

Form:

[color=brown]I present these items:[/color]
Item 1:
Item 2:

Plamps

YourLoveOnly

I present these items:
Item 1: a tiny butterfly
Item 2: pair of broken glasses (lost? trashed? no one knows!)

Kahlira

I present these items:
Item 1: One half of a Milky Way king sized candy bar (dunno who ate the other half
... )
Item 2: A Dean Winchester funko pop Keychain with key and ribbon attached

(Want pictures? Lol!)

Aralie

I present these items:
Item 1: A broken stick
Item 2: pile of fallen leaves

toffeeca

I present these items:
Item 1: a mouse nest
Item 2: a shed snake skin

Luv007

I present these items:
Item 1: Rainbow Whirly Lollypop (those big giant ones)
Item 2: Golden Pheasant

Luv wandered through the field looking for something full of color and design... what an interesting scavenger hunt this was turning out to be.  Sensing a low blood sugar, she pulled out a lollipop from her pocket.  It was quite big for a pocket lollipop, but she happened to have stuck it in there pocket after her daughter traded the candy in for a book.  She meandered slowly, admiring the rising sun and wishing she could bring the brilliant colors from the sky back to the interesting stand, especially with the purple clouds covering parts of the pink sky.  Suddenly, she felt something brush against her leg.  She almost jumped.  It better not be a giant spider........  But when she glanced down, an interesting looking bird stared back at her.  It's yellow eyes were striking, as was the rest of it's body.  Red, yellow, black, green and blue saturated this creatures feathers in fun checkered and spotted designs.  She moved the lollipop away from her mouth to get a better look at the bird, but as she did, the bird's gaze followed the bright colored swirls on the lollipop.  "Oh.... you want this don't you, darling?" she mumbled, laughing gently to herself.  "Well.... how about you follow me back and I'll leave you and this lollipop together...."  As asked, the bird did just that. Luv wondered what Saturn might think of this odd combination, but Luv still felt like it was the right combo to hand over.

SeaCrest

I present these items:
Item 1: Pink highlighter
Item 2: Blue rubber band (thin)

skysnolimit

Oooo!  Lollypop!

I present these items:
Item 1: A PINECONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Item 2: A cracked walnut shell