News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Way to selcet how many become "O"

Started by PonyMama, February 22, 2010, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok after marking well over 100 Gidgets as "O" one by one I decided to suggest a way to select as many as you have items for in your inventory to Fix at one time.  Kind of like how you select who to contest.

So if I had say 50 Non Conch shells I would be able to check off any Gidget I wanted to fix up to 50, if I checked over 50 it would give me a message saying I do not have enough Non Conch . 

That way for some of us who want to sell some but don't want them to breed a huge amount we can out a stop to the Name me's quicker.  Of course if this woudl take up too much fo the server memory or is not suppoted by others pelase feel free to ignore me, just wanted to share an idea.

Pinkshadow

Poupou

Ryuukokoro

Would be a helpful idea, yes!

In the meantime, in case no one else has thought of it, here's a little trick I do: pick one gender or the other, male or female, and only turn those to 0. They can't breed with all the same gender in your account, and it's half the work of going through them all! ^^

PonyMama

yeah I figured that out after I was half way done.  Still want to get any I sell to the "O" though for anyone just wanting them for pretty purposes, not breeding purposes

YourLoveOnly

That would be great. And I would also love a similair feature for putting pets up for bid.