News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Little Pony Custom Comissions by BKC

Started by BabyKittenCandy, February 23, 2010, 06:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Since a few people seemed a little interested im going to throw up a post for these to look at comissions and possibly trades too.

At the bottom of this post you will find picture examples of my work. Remember, I am always open to negotiation with prices etc.

Pricings:

Bait pony: Various. Price depends on how hard the pose/pony you want is. Alternatively, you can supply the bait to be used.

Eye Re-paint: $2.00 per eye.

Symbol: Simple $3.00 Medium $4.00 Hard $5.00 (This is per symbol and is just for symbols, not bodywork, Will have to do bodywork estimate when i see it)

Re-Hair with Dollyhair: Cost of the skien/s ($3.20 for most) plus $4.50 an hour to hair. (Most take a hour or under but depends on number of colours, length etc)

Re-Hair with Donor hair: Cost of getting donor hair (This will vary depending on which bait is needed) and $6.50 a hour. (this is a very slow and fiddly process)

Other options can be added, such a crystals to designs, sculpted parts, prices will vary depending on what you require.

Examples:

More pics can be found in my customs albums:

http://smg.photobucket.com/home/babykittencandy

BabyKittenCandy

Solistia

So, how much would it cost to get a remake of the original Fizzy on a G3 base? =D
Refs: G1 Fizzy, G1 Fizzy, Fizzy fanart, Fizzy Animated, Fizzy animated

I know it'll need a full rehair (probably just Dollyhair would be fine), with 4 different colors. You'll probably need to buy some kind of gem for the eyes (unless you'd prefer to mold something? XD).

I'll have to see if I can scrape together the funds once you get me a price XD (or if it's possible, trade for Luminaria custom? USD prices available in my sig, to see what equivalent trade would be :3)

Zephyr

I heard you do realistic MLP customisations....do you have any examples I could see? :3

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... I have had to get a new pc since I did them and I seem to have lost the pictures from it Im afraid.