News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Gidget Reserve

Started by Gidget Reserve, February 28, 2010, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gidget Reserve

Though prolific in the safe and comfortable care of loving owners, Gidgets are actually quite rare in their native habitat.

To help in the wild population of Gidgets found on the FaeKind island, this Reserve was established.

We take in young Gidgets and work with them for some time at the reserve. During this process they will be available for sale, should someone decide that they simply can not live without that Gidget. Eventually they learn to fend for themselves in the wild and we release them, never to be seen again.

If you find yourself having more gidgets than you can handle, please consider helping the Gidget repopulation project.

Please visit the Gidget Trade In Center to enter your Gidgets into our program.
Rewards are given to encourage your help, so be sure to visit the Trade In Store to see what you can get by helping us.

At this time, our Store items do not yet work.
When they are coded by Silvanon, she will inform us
and you can use them through your "Use Agency Items" panel.

red_uni387

D: I thought this was never gonna happen?

Silvanon

"Never!" means "I'm not considering it right now."  ;)  Try not to make too many weird faces about it, it was a hard decision, but a necessary one.

sera

i love the backstory on this!  Thank you for opening this option. ^^  Poor wild Gidgets!  You need friends!! *Showers them with love*

Gidget Reserve

Garney speaks a different language that isn't quite English you see.

However, she did keep her ground about never! being custom Gidget finding items since she rather prefers to do the breedings instead.

And this works nicely with there being a constant change of lineart versions in the Adoption Agency. For those of you who adopted v1.0 gidgets, you can now get the 2.0s in the Agency, and the rest as they're found.

PonyMama

this will be nice for all the ones that have become so common everyone has about 5 of them gidgets.  And I liek the way it isn't the same as the Wobble trade in center, this is a great way to do it while still holding your ground.