News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sunchasers Jewelry

Started by Sunchaser, March 09, 2010, 12:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

So this is going to be the thread where i will show off my jewelry that i have made as well as take commissions. All of the silver pieces besides the chainmail thats on my website is out of sterling silver. All pieces are hand made by me meaning i did all the work i did not have help which im very proud of. Each piece also has a different price tag especially anything out of the sterling silver as i base prices off cost of materials as well as how complicated it is. You can see some of my pieces for sale on my website at Http://www.freewebs.com/sunchaserjewelry. Those pieces are for sale as each i have and havnt sold yet. The sizes can be adjusted to fit you and if you ever have a problem with any of my pieces like if it breaks or what not just send me the pieces back and ill be more then happy to fix it for you or return your money.

So the website is up above in that paragraph. Pictures of my sterling silver pieces as well as a pair of pearl earrings i did can be found here:
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/Sara109/Jewel/

and this is a pic from my first sterling silver class all the items i had done taken by my instructor:

All USD made from this is going to my wedding. Any information shared with me will just be between you and myself noone else. If you ever have a problem with my pieces dont hesitate to tell me so that i can fix it!

Also i am going to be majoring in jewelry design after i get my basic aa. So if you want somthing totally different and dont know exactly how it would look i can try and do some sketches for you. Im working on getting a computer aided design program but right now thats low on my list as it costs a couple hundred dollars which could go to my wedding.

Sunchaser

Mine for pick up pictures and commisions that i have taken