News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:O NEO Kennel Grow up brags ~ The adults are stunning!

Started by Neocridders, March 10, 2010, 10:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, I loved all my puppies ffrom my last litter, but I felt they were all a bit... simple. Don't get me wrong, simplicity is beautiful on these corgis here, and I liked them all, but they were not really... jumping at me.  I mean, I loved how this litter is so... obviously related, yet soo much variety. But... I was pulled in two directions and I don't know why exactly, but I loved and did not love this litter, at the same time. I don't know what I'm asaying here.
But, it was hard hard hard picking who to stay and who to go ;)
And usually, in my own mind, the puppies are cuter than the adults. Not for the kennel. Noooo. In the kennel, we get such cute puppies and gorgeous adults. It really is amazing!

I hope the new owners of my girls won't mind me posting them here, as I really want to show the whole family. If you want me to take them down, that's fine ;)
And the awesome parents, Mallow and Caramel (I like to name animals after food, OK?)

I love love love how they all have Mallow's white face. That is just so cool in my own opinion :)
Hehehe I love how they grew up, and I am a bit greedy and wished I could have kept them alllll. >:D Just kidding.

And i did save the baby pictures, so I might make a collage some day... :D

Just really excited now :)

hiyoko

I don't mind, cause I love my girl. ;) She's a cutie. :D

YourLoveOnly

I am still in love with my girl <3
She's so beautiful.

I also really like how that second boy turned out! ^^