SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Selling} Sg for Pg

Started by Deekkru, March 11, 2010, 12:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deekkru

Currently for Sale: 800k in sg

Exchange Rate: 1k sg = 1.5k pg
(Sg is harder for me to get than pg, so it's valued higher)

For those who don't know, pg is the currency of PonyIsland.net.

Smallest Amount Available is 25k sg.

25k sg = 35.5k pg
50k sg = 75k pg
100k sg = 150k pg
500k sg =750k pg

To place an order, please post here or pm me with the sg amount you wish to purchase.
For fastest response, pm my PI account, Deekkru.

Thank you,
~Deek

Deekkru

SweetCaroline

I believe sg is easier to get & hang on to than pg. Maybe it's just me but if you ask around you might find that I'm right. There are games on secundi you can play to earn sg, you get your alotted amount for logging in each day & you don't automaticlly loose some/most of it back for feeding & vetting your pets. Plus you can run adoptables to earn sg if you have any to run. So pg would be the harder one to get & hang on to & if you were going to get more of either one by trading/selling it should problly be sg that you get more of. Just my oppinion anyway. I have made & got to keep around 3 mil on pi in the few years I have been there compared to the 6+ million I have made here & hung on to in the few short months I have been here. Just thought you'd like to know.
~SC~

Kadana Sorano

It's not so easy for everyone to get SG though.  Those of us who were here form the start of course have an advantage, but even some who were here form the start have rather low amounts of SG.  And too, those (like myself) with tons and tons of pets to compete, and whose pets place fairly often (if not every time) in the top 3, are doing OK. 

It's all subjective to the individual of course but.. PI gives you 1000 pg a day baseline salary, while Secundi only gives you 150 SG a day.  And so most people I've seen so far, have valued SG as worth more then PG.

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

I agree with kadana. I've been running my own adoptables and also sold some kennel pups and dogs for 500K up to 800K. And I was around when the daily log-in that was upped to 150K for a few days too.

I know Lookky, who is my boyfriend, recently joined. He does not have any high valued pets like Kennel dogs, Stable horses and Fae yet, so he can't breed and sell those. He does not have his own adoptable to run either. He can't even participate in a lot of adoptables, because flatsales are at least 5K. That seems like nothing to me, but it's almost all of his money. If you are starting completely fresh without pets and not have an adoptable to run it will take you quite some time to earn SG. I am trying to gift Lookky some dogs and horses so he can breed them and earn SG that way. But I defenitely think SG is the harder one to earn.

SweetCaroline

Your salary is currently 1800 PG
Then 2 to 3 times a day I get this:
Feeding will cost You 640 PG
Doesn't leave much pg for personal use. And this after I lost most of my ponies to massive death due to lack of being able to log on for so long. But like I said, was just my oppinion. Didn't mean to start anything by it.
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

I am also just posting my opinion, hope you didn't feel like I was attacking you or anything like that.

For me personally SG was a lot easier to earn than PG. I have 500K PG after more than a year of playing and I have had 3,5 million SG. So for me personally SG is the easier one, but if I think of Lookky and other new players without pets then I think SG is harder to earn.

indigowulf

I trade sg=pg 1:1 when i do trade it. *shrug*

YourLoveOnly

That's easiest of course xD