News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cold and Flu season sucks

Started by PonyMama, September 17, 2009, 02:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Well I already hate cold and flu season, since I have a child who goes to school and a hubby who works in a grocery store.  They like to bring them home but not get them themselves, so I am always sick, and right now with nursing I can't really take anything.

So this morning my baby was happy and even slept in (she does this every so often so I was not worried)  She had her morning nap with hardly any fuss when we took my older daughter to school, I then stopped off at a friends house to nurse before I headed home.

This was about the point my baby looked a little ill, but she was still pretty happy.  I could tell she was a little warm though and decided to take her home after stopping off to get myself a donut.  I didn't think she was that bad, so as we were getting the donut she lost a lot of color her fever peaked and she started throwing up.  So within an hour she has decided she is sick.

Luckily I have a friend who can pick up and drop off my older daughter after school, because I think my baby is going to be napping a good portion of the day now, with the help of some tylenol.  She is still very clammy and has no color, but at least I know she will still nurse so she will stay hidrated.

I HATE cold and flu season, it is just so mean

Goddesss

Oh I hope you little sweety gets well soon and no one else catches it. =)

Silvanon

Awe, it's too sad when a baby gets sick (not to mention way hard on Mommy).  I'm sorry.  :(

Sunchaser

*hugs Ponymama and sends some dogs to cuddle as well* well if you keep stealing them might let some keep you warm :-p