News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Siberian Huskies

Started by quyllur, March 28, 2010, 02:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quyllur

OK, so I didn't want to trade any of my Siberian's until they'd grown up and I  could really see what they're coats looked like.  Now that they've grown up I'm considering keeping Female 2, but not sure on that yet.  So, here are my Siberians for trade:

Male 1:

...and maybe:
Female 2:

springacres

Would you consider a large bed for male #2?

ETA - I would also be willing to trade this boy:

Pinkshadow

For eighter of the pups i would like to offer ; 550K SG or a Kennel tag it ;)

YourLoveOnly

What breeds are you into? :)
I have a chihuahua litter on the way, Army x Nanda and I could try to find something else too.

CutieePiee

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Willow

For any of the Basenji pups;

250k + A Medium Bed

~Willow

ETA: For two puppies together I'll offer;
A medium bed +

- Male cocker spaniel

^^

quyllur

YLO: I would definitely want to have a look at you upcoming litter, I have one lonely short haired Chihuahua female, so if a male, or even another female comes up from your litter that I like, I would definitely be interested.  I really only like the short-haired variety however, is it possible to tell what will be what in a chihuahua litter?  Of my dogs, which are you most interested in?
*ETA: I looked at a few Chi litters in the old world owners gallery and it seems that you CAN tell the difference when they're puppies*

SweetCaroline: Which Female 1 are you interested in Husky or Basenji?  I love your Border Collie, so would definitely consider it.

For the other offers, I'm not so much interested in beds since at the rate that I can actually use them, I usually manage to gather enough points to buy them myself through competing.  Also, I have quite a bit of SG, so not so much interested in that either.  I've updated my first post with the offers that I'm considering that I don't have any questions about.

ETA: Willow: I love your Cocker puppy as well, would you be interested in a straight trade puppy for dog/puppy?

indigowulf

quyllur

Yes, they are my last months litter from my dogs Reid and Ksenia.

YourLoveOnly

Yes you can see the difference between long and short haired chis.
Dad is a shorthair, mom a longhair. Using a large bed, so I should get 5 pups :)
I am interested in any of your Basenji pups, they are all gorgeous and I have none so far =o

zarzamora

hmm I have a siberian huskey that has no friends in my kennels lol.

would be interested in Basenji  pup -pref male 2 , but also like the others x

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Pinkshadow

TheKat

I really love your Basenjis.  Number two is to die for, but I must say that last one is quite cute too :D  Unfortunately I only have one dog to trade atm... Let me know if you're interested <3

quyllur

Thanks for the offer TheKat, unfortunately I'm not much of a fan of long-haired chi's. :)

zarzamora

if you Like Chi's I also have these you c0o0uld take a look at, though it would just be for pup 2 x

Willow

Okie doke, how about Male #2 for my male cocker?
^^
~Willow

quyllur

That male pup 2 is popular!  Probably cuz he's the only brindle I decided to give up.

Ok, I think I've decided on two trades at least.

SweetCaroline
: I would like to take up your offer of the border collie for Siberian Female 1 if you are still interested.

Willow: Cockers were a breed I was planning to get into, so your offer is the most tempting to me for Male2 so I would like to take you up on it.

YLO and PinkShadow, of the two tri-colours, which do you like best?

springacres

hehe, yeah, gotta love brindle tri's ;)  I had a feeling my offer was doomed when I saw everyone else's offers for him.  Congrats to everyone who got one of those pups!

Pinkshadow

quyllur

Aw, springacres don't be sad!  I love your kitty, its just that when it comes right down to it, I prefer dogs to kitties.  Hopefully you'll like something in my next litter!

springacres

I'm not sad, I'm actually rather fond of Arthur myself *pets orange British Shorthair*  And I'm sure I will love something in your next litter, since those two have already proven they can produce lovely pups XD

quyllur

Next time I'll probably breed Adjo (the dad of these guys) to Liseli, my other female Basenji so I'll have some different looking pups, and probably more brindles.

springacres

SweetCaroline

Yes!! Am still interested. She has been placed up for bid.
~SC~

quyllur

OK, your girl is up as well, going to make a bid now.

YourLoveOnly

I really don't have a preference, I think they are all extremely stunning.

SweetCaroline

Have accepted your bid & sent mine. Thank You
~SC~

Willow

The male cocker is up for bid :)
Thanks!
~Willow

quyllur

Bid made and Pup 2 is now up for you.

Pinkshadow, the female is yours in exchange for tag-it and 100k
YLO the male is yours in exchange for puppy from your upcoming litter.

Pinkshadow

i'll put tag up for trade and send the sg now ;)

quyllur

YourLoveOnly

Really? That's great <3
I shall let you know when the pups are born. :)

YourLoveOnly

I got 4 pups, 2 shorthairs, only of the shorthairs is male and I think I am keeping him. I totally fell in love with all of them, so I don't think I wanna do the trade. I only wanna trade these puppies for one of my main breeds, I just love them too much and I'm afraid I'll regret it otherwise.

quyllur