News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Inker for Hire

Started by Sunchaser, March 29, 2010, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

okay ive been meaning to put this up but i havent had time lol now i do :)

Basicly ill ink whatever you want and in return i ask for either a)Usd or b)Custom lovepair. Now if you dont have love pairs thats fine i just would like two of the creature then. The customs woudl be of Hope and Siurin :-p

I am looking for more USD then Customs as all USD is going to my wedding. I have no job and sadly cant get one right now with evertyhing going on so im basicly selling my services here. I am easy to negotiate with and if you want some examples ill be more then happy to give you some. Sadly for my better examples you will have to ask Ryuukoro or YourLoveOnly as i have been doing inking for them but on top secret projects.

Ryuukokoro

I would like to vouch for Sunchaser, she's been doing some lines for me and her inking is top notch! All the lines are a nice steady uniform thickness, she does great with all the little details, and she works very quickly too. ^_^

Neocridders

Sunchaser did the excellent inking for Chopsticks. I recommend her any day.
:D

Sunchaser

aw thank you guys ^_^ *clings*

YourLoveOnly

I also recommend Sunchaser, she inked the baby Ponee stage and Celestial Mirge. The first one can be shown off, second one is gonna be kept secret :D Sun does a great job, works quickly and very willing to change things if you ask. :)

Sunchaser

Thank you YLO :)

I dont have slots open as i dont like slots :p if anyone is interested feel free to post. im bored and its my spring break