News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gidgets not breeding

Started by Goddesss, March 31, 2010, 02:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

Doesn't look like the Gidgets have breed in a few days.  They must be on spring break rofl! ;D

YourLoveOnly

Mine did breed, but my LL gidgets only produce babies that look like daddy all the time so now I'm almost forced to neuter my last male xD Don't want them to breed with regular gidgets, but I need those girls to have babies too.  :P

Goddesss

Hmmm I havent had any gidgets born in like 3 days and I did a search it looked like none had been born.  Maybe the dates werent in order though.

WillowDragon

I got my first lot of gidgets a few days ago, 4 days ago i think... all with genders intact... and no babies at all for me  =o(

indigowulf

The more you have, the greater chances youll get more. They grow expedentially. If you have under 20, you may go even a month without seeing a baby, but people with hundreds will hit cap without any trouble if they dont neuter.

Goddesss

They actually havent breed since the 28th.  Only new ones since then are from the events going on.

Silvanon

Yeah, it's true Gidgets haven't breed in a couple days.  The breeding script is timing out the database on account of so many possible Gidgets to be bred.  I'm trying to figure out what can be done - I may have to change how breedings work.

Goddesss

awww.  I hope it doesnt cause you too much of a headache. =)

red_uni387

mine just bred, so I'm guessing Silv got it fixed~ Thanks Silv!! <3

Garney

Nope, not fixed, but the database seemed to have less strain today and it didn't time out. Garney is troubled about her Gidgets =(

PonyMama

I have most my common and any that I don't want to breed all marked as "O"
I also sell any as "O"'s, and try and get any that I know won't sell traded in and hopefully out of the system quicker