News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for staff

Started by indigowulf, April 02, 2010, 08:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

I need staff for adoptable haven critters. That means everything on the siggy bar animation there. I want people who do NOT rely on brushes to make thier patterns, know how to make patterns follow anatomy, and can make soft edges. (use of brushes to create layers of color or a base you will build on is fine, Im not saying brushes are evil. Im saying relying on them so that the finished product looks obviously brushed is not what I want)

Payment: For coloring alone- 40% profit
For running an event alone- 40% profit
For running an event for things you colored- 90% profit. (includes you certing and uploading)

Finally: I need staff I can trust- as you may be getting PW to my paid photobucket account. If I turn you down, please dont take it personal, Im going to be picky.

What do I mean by those? I did a goofy image with over-exagurated features to explain my meaning.
A brush being used, and not following the anatomy:

Not a brush, but still not following the anatomy. The decoration goes right over the natural bumps and curves, and doesnt move with them.

This is nicer, but the hard edges make it look like a kid with a crayon did it.

Almost the same thing, but the edges are soft. This is what Im looking for.

indigowulf

Form:
How many colorings do you think you could do in a week?
Which critters are you interested in coloring?
Can you hold events too?
If so, what sort of events do you have in mind?
Can you make things that follow anatomy, don't rely on brushes, and have soft edges?
Examples:

Tribe

How many colorings do you think you could do in a week?When i get my new computer lots o them. Right now probably 10 +
Which critters are you interested in coloring?All of them, i love these adopties.
Can you hold events too?Id rather not but i can if you absolutly need me to.
If so, what sort of events do you have in mind?Im one for free events actually..so lots of those types. Pick a doors, adoption tales (an event i came up with), raffles and so on.
Can you make things that follow anatomy, don't rely on brushes, and have soft edges?I can do all of this, ive been coloring for many years always on gimp so i know my rounds. I dont really use brushes persay but i do they will follow anatomy and be customized from what the brush would normally look like.
Examples:You may have seen my coloring on rodentia and so on. If you need examples for sure just holler at me and ill make some up for you love!

Neocridders

I love love love your example critter thing.
Hahaha ;) I just wanted to let you know!

Rosewood

How many colorings do you think you could do in a week? When I am able to get on about 10-15, maybe 20.
Which critters are you interested in coloring? All. Don't mind, all your critters are great.
Can you hold events too?Yes, if needed to, I can.
If so, what sort of events do you have in mind?Raffles, pick a door, Flatsales, made up games...
Can you make things that follow anatomy, don't rely on brushes, and have soft edges?Yes, yes, and yes
Examples: The coloring and shading aren't my best. This is just a quick example of what I can do.

Edit: To add image.