- Just a sketch, I can't ink because GIMP isn't working :/
- Looking for anything ^^

Current Offers
- Post or PM

Willow

Set 3

Sold to red_uni for SG ^^

Neocridders

*Squeee* Bunnies are so so cute! I want them!

But I know I would be terrible at running them...
Ahhh... I just want them so much. I'll be back later if I can find something to offer!

red_uni387

must not linger here....such cute drawings! >>

edit: is set 1 in .psd files?

Willow

I'm glad they have interest ^^

red;
No, they're a flat .png image, but they are very simple to colour :)
Do you have MSPaint?

~Willow

red_uni387

I do have MSPaint, but my last attempt in coloring a flat image like that for an adoptie didn't work out so well Dx

seriously love those doggies though, do you have a price range in mind?

Willow

Nope XD

If I was on PI I'd have an idea of value, but over here the main currency seems to be adoptables ;)
Just make an offer, I'm going to see what people can come up with ^^
~Willow

P.S; I'd happily be a hired colourist for the bunnies if you decided to make them an adoptie, they're so quick and easy ^^

Neocridders

Can I offer on the bunnies?
300k on the bunnies, as I don't know a fair price... don't be insulted if that seems low >< I can't tell if that is a lot, a little , or just a normal amount!

And I'd love to hire you as colorist! And co-owner, if you would want to be.

red_uni387

hmm...well I think they're worth at least 2 mil, so will have to do some savig then will come back <3

and I like the dogs more, so will be making them more of a priority of 'wantmustsaveeeee' XD

Echowing

Wow, I really love the dogs! I wish I could have them but I am so poor  T.T    I don't even have adopties to trade *runs away and cries* Well, just wanted to say I would buy if I could, they are really great. Love the feathery one especially <3

And the bean mice are so cute xD

Willow

I like the sound of both of those offers ^^

Neo; I think instead of co-owning, I'd be mainly a colourist, as I already run Blueridge ^^

red;
If you can scratch up the SG, then for 2mil, I'd ink the other sketches :)

~Willow

ETA: Thanks Echo XD

Tribe

I love the mspaint dogs but i really cant work in inking with mspaint, or lovely shading them either..hrm..
and i think i can convert those bunnies to psds if anyone needs it..possibly.

red_uni387

Once I finish these breedings for the Jumpers I'll have 1 mil, so hopefully won't take too long to get the other half XD

Neocridders

No worries, whatever you want. ;)
But, I am sure I will be out bid, as they are just so darling, and I don't have much money compared to a majority here on secundi XD

Tribe

Will there be more sets at anytime dear?

Willow

QuoteWill there be more sets at anytime dear?

Most likely down the line ^^
I'm always creating something weird that I don't need XD
~Willow

Tribe

XD well ill keep eyes on the thread. With my super uber secret adoptable that you know about coming out..catch up and working with the wild ponies & so on ill probably wait to see how i do there before i buy something.

Neocridders

Well, the bunnies are so cute, but I realize I will be a terrible owner for them. If a better offer does not come your way, I'll be glad to pay the 300k I offered, but you should give them to someone that will have time to run them.

I would love to be a guest colorist sometime, if you do want to take the 300k. Just let the new owner know that. It's not like... necessary,  but they are cute, and I'd love to color a couple.

:) I don't know... I feel bad about retracting my offer with no higher offer to let you choose from. So, I'd be more than happy to either let you keep my 300k and pick someone that you know will run them well, even if they have no money to offer. If that makes sense.

But I hope you get a higher offer, because I think they are worth more than what I did offer. I just don't have much 'spending' money right now, most of it is reserved from a while ago on things that might happen soon.

I'm sorry if this stresses you out, or makes you sad, or anything. I just think these diserve a good home and I want to be a follower of this adoptable. So, if I ran them... they would not get the attention they diserve!

:) If you want to PM me and discuss anything, let me know. Sorry ><

Willow

*hugs Neo*

I'm not going to turn into Franken-Willow or get really upset XD
Don't be so worried :)
I'll just see if anyone else offers, if not, I might run them a bit later on ^^
~Willow

Tribe

*hrmms* I will buy them if someone really wants to help alot. Willow and neo could help me. Whatever guys just put something together XD i have about mill sg right now.

Neocridders

Help with the adoptable itself?

I don't think I could help out with the adoptable... I think it would be more fun to follow in my case. I just don't think I could put time into running them properly. They diserve some looovvvveee

SeaCrest

OMG I want the wolves and bunnies! But I sadly have FAR to little gold to offer...

But...

Set 3, 10k (That's all I have), any of my gidgets (that I have more than one of), co-ownership? XD Those are lovely!

red_uni387

Willow after I finish up something I'll have 2 million SG for the doggies :) Do you think you could block in color for them two like the grey and pink one? xD

Willow

I can, but it'll take a while ^^
~Willow

red_uni387

I wouldn't mind waiting :D will send the sg tomorrow, need to go to bed now xD

SeaCrest

What would you be looking for for the dinofox things? They are very cute :)

TheKat

310k for the bunnies?  I don't have too much to offer but I figure this is slightly higher than Neo's and gets her out of the pickle she is in about running them ;)

Pinkshadow

Willow

Updated :)

I'll leave the offers open a bit longer before deciding ^^
~Willow