News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Broken Blessing Kennels* Selling two puppies

Started by PonyMama, April 07, 2010, 12:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

We have had a beautiful litter of 5 puppies born.  Two of them are staying here, one is on hold for a possible trade with another kennel and the other two will be sold to anyone who might want them, and love them.  I don't go by the highest bid either.

So here are the parents:
Kani x Iksu
x

Here are the puppies I am needing to find homes for, both are females.

Let me save two posts and get them set up

Do not attempt to adopt either of these if you do not agree with my contract:
http://brokenblessings.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=15

the contract must also be signed befroe the adoption will be agreed upon if I choose you to take the puppy.

PonyMama

Auction with a Twist

To win this pretty girl there are two things you must do.
1. make a bid in SG
2. Let me know her name and why she should come home with you

Please make sure you understand that I will want the sg, and will look at the bids, but I will also look at the writeup.  Even if the write up I love is not with the highest bid.  But again I will be lookign at bids too, just in case I can't choose who's write up I love most.

Write up must be at least 5 nice sentences but no more then 2 paragraphs
Bids can be changed up until the end time, that way you don't have to keep reposting your write up if you wanna change your bid, just make sure you post saying bid was changed each time you change it

Please make sure to include the title "Auction with a twist" in Purple so I know who you are going for.

Start time: Now
End time: April 10 22:30 Secundi time

Will go home with CutieePiee.
(my 8 year old decided this for me)

PonyMama

I will set up this one tomorrow, the baby was up most of last night so I am sleepy

Willow

Auction With A Twist

I think this girl would be very happy taking a home at Willow Tree Kennels.
We currently don't have any Italian Greyhounds, and new breeds are always welcome and cherished!
I'd love to find her a mate and see her mother another generation, although my dogs aren't overbred,inbred or mixed bred.
I think the name 'Dune' would suit her well,as her mottled white and sandy coat makes her look like a ariel view of a desert or beach.
I do love dogs and must admit that each of the dogs that comes into my kennels is instantly given a character, which makes it fairly hard for me to ever trade them, so she will be coming to a very loving,lasting home.
If that was to change for any reason I'd contact you (as per your contract ^^)

And finally, my bid is:
700k SG

Thanks! :)
~Willow

zarzamora

hehe, I have like... no where near enough SG- but just wanted to say your IG's are beautiful!! NomnoM! ;D

CutieePiee

Auction With A Twist

I would name her Celia, meaning "heaven" in Italian-- due to her light, subtle, and heavenly coat color, as well as the perfect fitting into my Iggy Italian name theme. Though she would fit right in with my other Iggies, she is unique, as no other looks just like her.

She would, of course, be well cared for. I will make it my mission to find her the perfect mate and make sure she is never overbred. As I quite adore all my Iggies, it is not likely that I will trade any of them away, including Celia. So a home with me, will be a permanent one. I hope to provide this beautiful little lady with everything she deserves and more. ^^

I would like to bid 600k, with an agreement to sign your contract.

Math

I think I'll wait for the second girl. :) I've been waiting for you to offer to trade them since I saw the litter on the agency page. <3

Cutiee, I actually think that heaven in Italian is Cielo but don't mind me. xD

PonyMama

just a couple more days for the first girl, I will set up the other girl when the first has a new home, just can't keep track of more then one thing right now in a thread.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Math on April 07, 2010, 02:15:22 PM
I think I'll wait for the second girl. :) I've been waiting for you to offer to trade them since I saw the litter on the agency page. <3

Cutiee, I actually think that heaven in Italian is Cielo but don't mind me. xD
I think it comes in different name variations. Celia would be the female version. ^^

Math

I guess Cielo has a masculine name. xP

*waits patiently for the next event*

Willow

Oops, forgot to post that I'd changed my bid ^^
~Willow

PonyMama

Ok sorry I have not judged, but I was going to get my daughter to read them and decide and she had her birthday party last night so I will get her to read these now.

PonyMama

Ok my daughter decided that the pretty girl wil like to have friends to play with, and she really likes that she will have a name that means heaven.  So CutieePiee please go sign my contract and bid on her.  She will be happy to come home with you.

Sorry Willow, my daughter thought she would like to go home with you but she would be lonely.  Thank you for trying for her, and maybe when we have a chance to breed another little of iggys you will get to take one home wiht you

Willow

CutieePiee