News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello fellow Refugees!

Started by Tari Mithrandir, September 04, 2009, 02:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tari Mithrandir

Thought that I would make a thread here to say hi and get to know everyone. I think a lot of us may already know each other, but my assumptions have proved wrong in the past, and I know I don't know almost any of you other than by sight (as in, I know your avatar or name, but don't actually know you as I stopped being active in the PI community quite some time ago), if at all.
So in a concerted effort to get this comfy community feeling going:

Hi! I am Tari. (Tah-ree, not Terry) I am 24 and mom to a 17 month old who keeps me very busy now.
I'm completely incapable of producing art in any form and envy those who can, and so I like to collect pretty pieces to display and/or play with. I've been told I can write fairly well though (I don't agree, but I must have my moments), so I do dabble a bit with short form RP when I feel a creative pull or jot out quick short stories once in a blue moon.
My dearest friends are Chem and Vanyel, and my 'hobbies' are watching anime and reading fantasy fiction.
I hope to get to know everyone better in the coming days and I truly hope to see Secundi grow and become an awesome site :)
~Tari

Garney

Hullo I'm a Garney, Garnet, Garnet Belial... anything but Granny or Barney please *twitch*

Single mom of two, 12 year old son with autism and an 11 year old girl who thinks she's a teenager already.

I love animals of all kinds, but since I'm confined to a horrible little apartment and can't really afford to have a pony in the livingroom, I collect virtual animals instead. The first thing I ever drew was a horse, and I don't even remember I was so young. I haven't stopped drawing since. More often than not I write just to get images out of my head that I can't sufficiently draw or paint.

I'm also a bit of a gamer, I've been following Final Fantasy since it came to the states and Zelda since its very beginnings. I'm also highly addicted to TheSims, just about any SimCity, Pharoah, Guild Wars, Diablo... you could probably keep going for awhile. I likes me some games.

I'm a mod over on Horse Isle (dun and white server) and on a little browser based RPG called Domain of Heroes. Sadly I've had to stop playing on Guild Wars since this computer has no video card, but I still love the game.

Tari Mithrandir

Ooo, yes. Gaming is quite fun! Though I haven't found much time for it in the past... Oh, year and a half *lol*! I also stick to the RPGs and am hoping at some point I find a way to make my computer run Neverwinter Nights 2 smoothly or can afford to get a new one that will.
~Tari

Vanyel

Well I guess I will continue.  Name is Vanyel, Chem_gal is my roomate and as Tari said close friends with her and her hubby Gauth(pst you should try to get him on here).

No kids here, just 3 cats and a boat load of fish(Chemmie will explain more on them later as they are her passion).

Has a full time job working in a call center....it pays the bills >_>

As to intresets I love Anime and more than happy to talk about some of my favs.  Not too big on the gaming though I do own a XBox360 and PlayStation (I like the fantasy games but have not been able to get really interested in Final Fantasy).

Co-own and run Skyreels but you'll see more on them later :P

Taruia

Hey all! I be Taruia, or Taru, or Taru Hunter or Hey You...that works too XD I'm a 22 year old graphic design major at the Art Institute of York PA, and when I'm not being a slave to my instructors and their homework assignments I'm the Infomistress at the PA Renaissance Faire or playing Jedi as part of the New Jedi Order.

I'm not a huge gamer, but I do LARP (Werewolf/Vampire) and play Guild Wars when my life is not insane. I much prefer doing my stage combat and playing a Jedi however. If you want to see some of my fights you can go here --> http://www.newjediorder.org/fights.shtml

I am a colorist for the Kennel, the Cattery, and whatever else Garney throws at me XD I be a pretty good human spreadsheet and love to organize and make stuff shiny like. I also am an avid RPer online, I love paragraph style board RPs, but I can be found doing line by line as well.

I have a cat, and for a little while longer a dog. I love animals of all kinds, and have had a bunny, two rats, a horse, a dog, a cat, three hermit crabs, 20-30 goldfish, and a guinea pig.

I am addicted in the worst way to a bunch of TV shows. An incomplete list includes, House, Leverage, Burn Notice, Stargate (both), Bones, Lie to Me, Supernatural, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Psych, and many more...so if you want to talk TV I'm more then happy to XD

I also read far more then is normal, and my current favorite authors include, Jim Butcher, S.M. Stirling, Tanya Huff, and Mercedes Lackey. There are a lot more as well, but those are the ones I could see on my bookshelf from my current position in my bed XD

Ok gonna shut up now before I bore you all...*scampers*

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

indigowulf

I go by Indigo with my RL friends. born 10/18/76 (Im old). single as in unmarried. Grew up in the boonies. Mommy to 3 cats, a ferret, a snake, and some mice. Roommate has my ferrets brother, and another cat. So we have a housefull. Um.. I dont know what else to say. *hi everyone!*

Tari Mithrandir

Pleased to meet you guys :D Sounds like we are all pet lovers, if nothing else. I should have mentioned mine I suppose XD

PA Ren Fair eh Taru? Cool stuff :D We want to go every year, but Gauth works weekends and so we never seem to get there.
~Tari

Silvanon

Hi everyone!  I'm Silvanon, and that's the name I've pretty well always gone by online.  I'm old enough I don't think I'll admit to my age.  ^_^  I'm mother of one little girl, LilBit, who's currently 16 months old, and I have a husband, Conrad, who's currently working on his doctorate in Sociology.  I'm a stay at home mom and love it.  :)

Hobby-wise, I like to draw, code database stuff, read fantasy, write a little, watch anime, read manga, and I like raising animals.  I don't have any pets currently because of our current housing situation, but in the past I bred canaries, parakeets, cockatiels, finches, guina pigs and gerbils.  I suppose you could sort of add horses and dogs to that list as well, although those were more family projects than just mine.

I'm originally from Utah, although I've also lived in Arizona, Idaho, Israel and Argentina as well as our current place of residence in PA.  Um...that's about it!  :)

Tari Mithrandir

:O
You've got me beat on the moving about Silvanon!
~Tari

sweetsue

Hello my friends!  This is sweetsue, the terrible.  I dabble in art, mostly in ceramics, and like to goof around on the computer.  I have a 17, almost 18, year old daughter who will be heading off to art college next fall, and a husband of 23 years...guess I will keep him.  Two cats, an aquarium full of fish and a very stressful job.  

Taruia

wystearya

*augh!*

This forum ate my reply...!   I will post again later since now I am not happy.  :P

Tari Mithrandir

Love the Ren Faire getup :D And that cat looks very disgruntled ._.
I think I saw one of your Jedi videos on the VBGA a few months ago actually!
~Tari

Taruia

Yes, that would be me...my very first fight ever was with my friend Joe, and we got taped by the independent film channel...that was so cool. The quality of video of my newer fights are not as good, but I think the quality of fighting has improved XD

Baby is plotting my demise...I'm convinced of it...>.>

Vanyel

Dont all cats plot our demise between nappying, the demanding of food and the demanding of petting?

Tari Mithrandir

Don't forget the demanding of playing @_@
~Tari

Poupou

Sparki

Hi, Sparki/Holly, run Lunacy etcetera etcetera. It's got its own site in development, so hopefully that'll be up in the relatively near future.

No kids, just my dog, and I'm currently busy working on book illustrations. My day job is working with dogs, and this next year I'm going to be the 4-H dog group leader. Yes, most of my life consists of dogs.

I have way too many books and it makes me sad that it takes an author a year to wrote a book but only takes me a night to read it.

Ren faire Holly to match ren faire Taru!
http://www.dead-7.com/pirate.jpg
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Hello all! My name is Dunkel.Prinzessin204, but please feel free to just refer to me as Dunkel. I'm a 20 year old college student who changes major in her head at least once a month. I'm addicted to Final Fantasy, various animes, comic books, and Merecede Lackey books. I have six cats, two dogs, and I really want to bring home this cute little corgi mix my friend found the other day. I love NCIS and Scrubs but that's about all the TV I watch. I work at a movie theater so I watch almost every movie that comes out in the US.

Delicious

*dances into this thread too*

I'm Delicious - but you can call me Del. Or Delibean. Or even "Hey you!" or ... well, many things. I'm not particularly picky, bwaha.

I'm 26, and self-employed and living in KY. I have 3 dogs and a cat, and love them all dearly - although the cat is occasionally out for my blood. My family keeps llamas and chickens, and my parents also have another 3 dogs (so when I visit with my pups, we all have a six-pack! Bwaha! Okay... I'm probably the only one who always giggles at that).

I do not have cable - but I watch ze crazy shows on Hulu, and am partial to netflix. My favorites are British comedies, and character development centric shows. And crazy sci-fi. I own a lot of DvDs and like to have them on as background noise while I do my art things or play with the dogs or clean.

While I currently do not have an adoptable of my own - I stalk a lot of'em, and help out with a handful as well. Eventually I have plans for a sim-type site of my own, or at least an adoptable that has a lot of automated sim-type interactions. :) Good thing I've got a good bit of tech experience under my belt - now I just need to have the time to put it all together, hehe.

I like to plan crazy plushie-type projects and go to the occasional renn faire. Other than that I read a lot, mostly sci-fi fantasy. Favorite authors include Patricia Wrede, Holly Lisle, Robin Hobb, Jacqueline Carey, Terry Pratchett, Dianne Wynne Jones, Sharon Shinn.

And that's me! Nice to meet y'all!!

Taruia

Ohhhh Holly the smexy pirate! I be a shop owner/wench...tis much fun. I will have to find a PG-13 rated version of me in my green bodice...>.>

CutieePiee

Refugees... Haha, I like that!  :D

Hello! I'm known as CutieePiee. Not an excellent username choice, but somehow came to be on PI... >_> I'm 23 and currently a college student, trying to pursue my degree in nursing. I'm happily taken by my wonderful boyfriend whom I love very much and hope to tie the knot within the next few years. ^^

As for pets, I own a cute little red-eared slider named Bumblebee. He's the fourth pet turtle I've owned.

I like drawing when I'm inspired, which is very rarely. I've drawn/owned adoptables before, which some of you might've seen. But they all have been on hiatus for quite some time now as I have been busy with school and two jobs. My 'artsiness' does not compare to the talents that I've seen around here, so it is quite intimidating at times, especially as I don't have proper art programs to work with. But I do quite enjoy stalking everyone else's adoptables!  ;D

And that's about it! Thanks for having me!  :-*

KodiakSunset

Woo!  I don't know to many of you as I was rather new to PI as it was... however... I am KodiakSunset... or as I prefer since its sooooo much easier to type... KS!  I'm really excited to get to know all of you and thanks to everyone who is setting this up. 

A little bit about me... well, I'm 21 for the next 19 days or so.  :D  22 is literally right around the corner.  I don't have any human kids, but I do have my baby boy Ed.  He's my Australian Shepherd (with a tail).  He's going to be 2 in November, huzzah.  I'll be attending Bel-Rea next fall so, eventually I will be a registered vet tech. 

That's really all I have to say for now.  Can't wait to get to know everyone here!  Keep up the great work guys,

Chem_Gal

I am Chem_Gal, Chem, Chemmie, etc

I like eating the food that Vanyel cooks and doing artwork and chemistry. As my username suggests I am a female chemist or more correctly I am a pHD candidate in chemistry. My supervisor keeps my daytime hours filled with work and learning and my evenings are filled with Vannie, Skyreels, PI (not as much anymore), and anime (currently watching Bleach and Naruto).

Aside from my digital hobbies I am also a fish and cat parent. I have an evil kitty named Sparkles. Sparkles has a habit of trying to smother me in my sleep, but it is all in love... right.... My fishies take a good chunk of my time since they require a bit of upkeep. I have three tanks: 30G, 25G, and a 10G. I keep blackwater fish (angel, rams, dwarf cichlids, african knife, loaches, and SAEs). Vanyel has been very supportive of my fishie addiction and even buys me fish <3.

um... what else...

My closest friends are Vanyel and Tari and Gauth. I am 26. I don't smoke, drink sometimes... uh.... that is about it.

Vanyel

Huzzah I am a food dispenser :P

And a fish dispenser is seems too

Chem_Gal

<_<

*tries to put quarters in*

where is the intake and outtake?

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

Shades of Venus

This is so awesome being able to get to know everyone a little better!  ;D

Hai! I am Shades of Venus but due to the long nature of the name I am often called SoV, Sovie (sounds like SoV if you say it fast enough xD ), or even Venus..which makes me feel very feminine >.> I am 24, will be 25 on the 24th of September. Current status: huge, bloated, tired and ready to go as I am due to have my first baby girl September 18th! Have been married now for a few months to a wonderful hubby who supports my addiction to adoptables and collecting urban Vinyl toys such as Kidrobot. I am a gamer at heart and love my xbox live! Love any video games ranging from your "shoot-em downs" to your "RPGs". I enjoy horror movies, music and being a hermit at home. I have two cats, a kitten and two brackish water tanks which house my babies (leopard puffer fish). I am hoping to have my new adoptable Castle Clouds run over here as well as I feel this community is going to be a very strong and fun one! Have enjoyed making all the friends I was able to meet on PI and hope to make more here!

Tari Mithrandir

Ooo, congrats SoV :D You are close indeed!
~Tari

Shades of Venus

Very close and ready! XD
If she's a little late she might just be born on or around my
own B-day. What a present that would be :D

Vanyel

lol, something like that happened with 2 sets of my sisters being borne on the same day.  One set it 20 years apart and the other is 10 years apart.

Tari Mithrandir

I think things like that are too weird :P Gauth's son was born on his 20th birthday as well.
365 days in a year and still families end up stacking birthdays. Coincidence or some sort of conspiracy? Hmmmm.... XD
~Tari

Vanyel

Shades of Venus

*snickers*It's the Coincidence Conspiracy!

Do twins run in your family, Vanyel? They do in mine and my husbands. I was almost terrified of having my first pregnancy be twins but now that I am over the whole "nervousness" feeling, I think it would have been neat.

Tari Mithrandir

Oh no, give it a few months, you'll be glad it's just one XD I was very much one of those "I want twins someday" people. Even after seeing my mom raise triplets, I still wanted twins.
Now?
No way in hell.
I love my daughter, I especially loved the newborn stage. But I don't know if I could have done twice the work o_o
~Tari

Shades of Venus

I know I will be agreeing with you in a month. When we were first trying to see the gender of the baby, the ultra sound pictures actually came out weird and for some reason it looked like another face was in it, but it was the placenta...yeah.. I nearly had a heart attack, lol! I am very much anticipating her arrival and very blessed to have a great pregnancy. It's just getting to me now in these last few weeks to where I am a little crabby but knowing I wont forever be destined to waddle my way around keeps me sane.

Vanyel

lol, no twins at all in my family.  Mom had enough kids without their being twins or triplets involved :P

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

Shades of Venus

Ah! I see what you mean now. I think I read that post too fast XD
Or maybe I am just too slow? :/
That's crazy though! I would hate to have to share a birthday with my sisters.
I am an only child and really enjoyed it growing up, lol XD

PonyMama

Hey most people know me as PonyMama or PM, which can be quite interesting when someone wants me to PM them XD  I am a 26 year old stay at home mom, I have two gorgeous little girls, My oldest is 7 1/2 years old and I call her Uzuri online, my youngest is 3 months old, it is quite the span, but I wanted to grow up a bit more.  I had my first when I had just barely turned 19, so we decided to wait until I was ready for another.  I have been with the same guy for 8 1/2 years (yep if you do the math we had known eachother 3 months, not a great way to start a relationship).  We have had plans of getting married for the last 5 years but something always comes up.

I have two cats also, they are like other children to me.  Behl I have had for 7 years and the most cuddly cat ever, and Lily we have had for about 2 months, she is still very young and drives us batty.  She is like a very quick toddler.

As for hobbies I love to read, and play video games.  We are big gamers here, really it is unhealthy :)  For books I am really into vampire series,  yes I am one of the people who likes the Twilight series, she may write badly but her take on vamps were intersting.  I also love th House of Night Series (another great take on vamps).  I am also a huge collector of Winnie the Pooh, and although most of it is packed away I still love it all.  My hubby is supportive of my pooh collection and I support him with his dragon collection (which is why my pooh stuff is packed away, it is his turn for his dragons to be displayed)

So yeah that is me.

Goddesss

Hello Everyone!

I am Goddesss.  I am 28 years old.  I have a 6 year old son and a 3 month old daughter, have been married for almost 7 years.  I have been a stay at home mom for the last 6 years but find myself having to find a job (which is killing me with a 3 month old) unless my husband manages to find a great one really quick.

I run a few adopties on PI and stalk quite a few more.  I like to read, mostly mysteries.  I play dumb games.  The kind you can play for an hour for free, that you can download from yahoo or whatever.  I have recently become addicted to Facebook app games too. 

red_uni387

Hola fuzzy people <3

My name's Camille, but I go by red or uni on online forums and stuff :) I'm a 13 year old girl in high school, and I hate it Dx well, I mostly just hate math and my math teacher. I have a fatty pie named BuBu who weighs 17 lbs and is just now starting to discover his vocal chords. He loves to follow me around when he's not playing with our only real cat, Stardust. My other kittie brother is named Loverboy and hates me :( He also likes to bully Starmie. I also have a human brother(younger) who was born a little early and gets all the attention. >.< I hate it when I bring home As and my mom ignores me......then I perk up when my dad takes me fishing for it :)
I'm a real animal person and I want to be a large animal vet when I grow up. Right now I'm doing well in school so I hope I can make it into a vet college. Kitties and horses are my fav. animals ever :) However, my PI addiction has gotten me to really like skunks too xD
On PI, I run Sumrak Lovac with usedog2 and Kemen with Stalit, and have 2 more run just by myself in the works. (Jumper Dragons and Seera) I will definately be running them here as well, so look for them! <3
and........that's me XD

TheKat

Heeeelllooooo everybody ^^

I'm Kat... or at least that's what I go by in the virtual world.  My real name is Claire Marie (that's my first name; not my first name and middle name squeezed together).  Kat's my middle name so I go by that on the internet but feel free to call me by either one.  I quite like my real name but find it awkward to go by on the internet as it is a bit longer to type out than the three letters Kat.  ^^

I prefer not to give out my age but I'm in college so I hope that gives you a rough idea.  I go to college in the northeast.  We start this coming week or at least my classes do and I'm moving in this weekend so I'll probably be absent for the weekend.  But I really love college and especially living away from home.  The northeast is where I belong ;)  My family lives in Ohio so yeah.  Visiting home isn't one of my favorite things.

I as others have mentioned do love animals.  We had a golden retriever until she died of cancer and she was the sweetest dog ever.  We now have a mutt that has some lab, border collie, etc. in her.  She's rather hyper but I love her all the same.  She's quite spirited to say the least.  We also have a cat that is mine.  Her name's Katie (quite unoriginal but I named her when I was little).  She is getting old but she still loves to play.  She's an orange tabby.

Other stuff about me... hmm... I love kids.  Working with kids is one of my favorite things in the world which is probably why I work at a summer camp near home every year.  It's probably my favorite place in the world.  I catch myself thinking about it every few minutes as I spent my entire summer there and am now suffering from withdrawl.  All the kids are awesome.  They are the reason I love it so much.

And right now I am putting off last minute work that I should be doing that I have to turn into the office before I leave for school tomorrow.  I've been working at my dad's office for the past three weeks since camp ended.  Yay for avoiding work haha.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this website.  Due to my lack of being on PI I feel that I don't know many people here or at least don't know them well and I'd really love to get to know you guys.  ^^  I miss feeling like I belong.  A summer away changes a lot of things haha.  Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things.  Hope to get to know you all ^^  Have an awesome day, guys.

jeanstarwind

Hello, hello! It's so neat to find out more about some of the people I see around PI all the time!  :D

My name is Jean, and I just turned 27 last month. Yes, that makes me a Leo, though I am hilariously nothing like the astrology says I should be. XD

I grew up in the middle of Illinois cornfields, but now reside in the midst of West Texas cattle and wind farms. I moved down here in November of 2007 after getting my Masters degree, and I now work in a small museum as their archivist and librarian. I'm really liking it here and really feel like I've found my place. I've finally been able to afford horseback riding lessons and I'm absolutely loving it! I don't think most other people around here really understand just how thrilled I am over this. I've been wanting to ride for over 20 years, but horses are everyday animals to most around here and when I share this with people I sometimes get very bored looks, lol.

I'm super excited to see all the other gamer folks here! I am also a big fan of video games, typically of the RPG variety. Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and the Suikoden series are particular favorites.

I am also mummy to three kitties - Zelda, the shy, classy lion queen; Binx, the clingy little momma's girl; and Cairo, my bratty little wildcat. Cairo came last, literally right in through the front door, and they don't all get along just yet but I'm working on it!  ;)

Poupou

Allright, I'm going to give a bit of info on myself too! XD

I'm happily married, been for 4 years and mom of two little demons .. er I mean adorable little angels! Lol! Seriously, they truly are great kids, I was just kidding. ^_^

I'm currently a SAOM, mainly because of my son's heart condition.  It's not recommended for him to go to kindergarten, so while I'd love to see him socialize with other kids, I prefer to keep him home and safe.  He does have a lot of cousins though, and we see them fairly often.  So that should help. ;)  I do plan going back to work at some point, but for now I'm enjoying taking care of my kids myself.

My interests go to watch anime.  I love reading fantasy books and I absolutely *love* to play games like Final Fantasy and the like.  I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil, it's something I love to do, it's relaxing.  And I'm also proud to see my passion has been passed down to my daughter.  And she's pretty good too!  ^_^

Right now I live in another province than the one I was born in, and being far from home gets me a little bit homesick sometimes, but when I get the blues I log on PI (and now here!!!) and I work on my adoptables.  I can't wait to actually get something going on here!  I just need some preparations, but it will get done at some point, haha!  ;)

So far I've seen many people I've known on PI and that's really nice to see you all here!  I sure hope we'll all get along great and we can all make this place a great place! 

For those that I don't know already, I hope we'll get to know each other in the future! :D

tbiris

Hello everyone :D

I'm tbiris, tb, Iri, Emi, or whatever other nicknames you can think of out of tbiris and Emily.

I'm currently entering my second year in Engineering (electrical and biomedical) and enjoying my last few days of summer before I need to teach my nose to stay in my books and off of my computer. Unless it's to find a co-op job (so if any of you know people looking for electrical engineering co-op students let me know ;) )

I love to play games, although I have yet to find a MMORPG that keeps my attention for more than a year, and my PS2 just conked out on me so I'm sadly deprived right now. I mostly play RPGs on the PS2, Final Fantasy being the one I own most of. Well, I think I only have Dokapon Kingdom and Xenosaga II that aren't FF RPGs... I'll have to do inventory later.

I look forward to seeing this site develop and chatting with everyone more :D

Zephyr

Hi! I'm Zephyr on PI; I also go by Zephouria or just plain Ellie! I'm 27 and married to my first and only boyfriend :D I'm a stay-at-home starving artist looking for work in a city that offers little more than burger-flipping. T_T

I'm a HUGE biblioholic, I go everywhere with a book or something to write in. My favourite authors include Anne Bishop, Laurie j Marks, Piers Anthony, Brian Jacques, Mercedes Lackey, Madeline L'Engle, Donita Paul, and Elizabeth Kerner. I'm a gamer as well; I love text-based, lore-rich RPGs, and was a GM all through college. I love the Final Fantasy games, Wii games (Currently slashing my way through Dragon Quest:Swords and Okami), and computer games like Guild Wars, Ragnarok Online, and Puzzle Quest. I'll try out other games too, like Luna Online or Dream of Mirror.

I just recently got into Ball-Joint Dolls, and got my very first one this summer! She's a wee little 5-inch-tall doll, and is the source of much squeeing. I love to talk bjd stuff, like faceup and sewing!

I have several adoptable shop lines I need to finish overhauling and get them active here: Doorians, Treasies, UrthChildryne. I'm undecided about the fate of Lokkish Kursi. I love drawing and shading, but dislike certing and organizing - ok, I just fail at organizing.  Probably at some point I'll want to find someone to team up with me to color, cert, and keep me on track XD

Other than that....hmm, I like sushi. And I make bento for a hobby for a year and a half now :)

CutieePiee

Ooooh forgot to add I LOVE SUSHI too!  ;D

Ryuukokoro

My my this place is hopping! My name's Ryuukokoro but you can call me Ryuu or Koro or whatever you please! Hmm, I need an avatar. *pokes empty space on the left*

I'm a 26 year old female currently living in Indiana, though I was born and spent my entire life until four months ago on the east coast in Maine. I am a single girl in a tiny apartment. I have a cat named Kohaku and a laptop with internet, and a pile of books in the corner, and that is all. No car! No furniture! I sleep on the floor--hey if the cat can do it so can I.

Adoptable shops I run here on Secundi will include Okibi Caballi, The Cornelia, Andicuri Dragons, and I am also a staff member/secretary of The Kennel. In the future I will be starting a massive shop known as Howl's Island. Ooooooooo.

Currently working the delightful world of fast food industry, but since it lets me pay bills and eat, I shan't complain (much). In my spare time I play around online and write children's books, and have a shiny degree from a university to prove I can write them fairly well. XD

springacres

Hello!

I am springacres, and have seen most of you around on PI, but I guess I probably haven't introduced myself formally to many of you.  I shall do so now.

I'm 29, single (still living with parents :P) and living in Wisconsin.  I have one four-year-old dog named Callie who I love to death, and one cat (well, technically he's my sister's) named Tigger.  I work part-time for an insurance company, and the rest of the time I can be found either walking my dog or here at my computer.  XD  I love animals, but since I don't have infinite space, I content myself with the 2 I have and collect virtual adoptables instead of animals.

Quote from: Garney on September 04, 2009, 02:24:02 PM
I'm a mod over on Horse Isle (dun and white server)
-waves to fellow White member-  I'm a member on white and chestnut servers.  If you ever see SpringAcres online, well, that's me! :)