News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Regularly updated brag thread?

Started by Echowing, April 10, 2010, 11:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echowing

Right, I was wondering if I could make a brag thread (or in somewhere appropriate if that's not) and put all my separate adopts (non-agency ones) in their own post in that thread. That way I can keep track of the ones I have and can keep them all in one place. I am currently using my display page but I don't really want to load it down with images >.>

Thanks ^^ I just didn't want to forget about any of the little guys and if I can do this it'll be great for keeping a record of the adopts I currently own. =]

Garney

I do that for my angels, in the brag forum, as a handy reference for customs more than keeping them somewhere really, since I have my gallery.

If you don't want people posting on it, just add a little note saying so and I'm sure people will respect it.

Echowing

Okay, thanks, I just didn't want to forget about any that I have gotten and my display page was loading so slowly >.>

Thanks for the quick answer!  ;D

Ryuukokoro

I might steal your idea too, Echowing. ^^ Sounds like a good solution!

Echowing

Neocridders

I did this on PI ages ago. I called it my Adoptable Army. I came to have so many that I broke the post, it took an hour for my old computer to load the page. I eventually put them all on my profile... and it took twice as long to view any pictures.
Ahhh. I love seeing a collection of adoptables, so I love this idea.

Echowing

Haha, yeah, collections and armies are always fun xD It would be cool to be able to look through and see what pretties people have. It's also better because in a post you can write more about the adopt like a short story or anything really ^^  I suppose I will start building my thread as I get time since I got the okay =D

Neocridders

Would you mind if I did this too? It would be much more fun to write about each of my critters in an organized way than to just throw half on my profile and forget about some of the others.

;) But, since it is your idea, I don't want to do this unless you are alright with it. And by all means, if you are not ok with it, that's ok. I don't mind. I have a profile I can just spice up

Echowing

Psh, go ahead.  I like to see others' writing and it makes it a lot easier to keep track of things.  I do not call dibs on this in any way xD

red_uni387

Echowing

Haha xDD I'm betting some of y'all have a billion adopties to go look up now x]

red_uni387

Echowing

Haha, I bet your thread will be fun to look through x3

YourLoveOnly

XD I need to do this too. My thread will scare you :P

Echowing