News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fur-Shrooms!- Updated, open.

Started by MorbidKitsune, September 22, 2009, 05:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I was CHEWED on!!! DUDE!!!!
I am ..... erm...... yeah, can't say, its not age appropriate.
ROFLMBBO!

I'm wondering if the terrible weather is GLOBAL or something.... Even in Australia its been cold, windy, rainy, grey skies... nasty weather, given we're in Spring now!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

Weather has still been nasty here. How about for everyone else?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ryuukokoro

We had rain for two days straight, very yucky. But this is fall, rainy season for us lol.

MorbidKitsune

Its actually very nice here today ^^ Im still feeling a little icky =/ But Im hoping my boyfriend and I can go take some pictures as the trees look lovely right now ^^

Besides the nice weather today, the boyfriend and I got rained on Dx Coming home from the store [Yay for walking over a mile to get there and back]. We though it had cleared up but apparently..not.

O' pitiful Shadow Bound In Darkness... Want to try dying this once?

LaneyAngel