News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking to commission item artwork

Started by Ryuukokoro, April 11, 2010, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I'd like to hold a Cornelia breeding season, which would be made a lot easier if I had some items so people could have a visual to work with. So I'd like to commission someone to do some small items that could be used for breeding and different outcomes.

Example of The Cornelia:

I've always envisioned them as forest creatures, so I was thinking forest items like maybe a leaf that I could make different colors, or some flowers. A little glowing forest fairy would be really cute! (like a little outline of a human with antenna and fairy wings, and I could add a Glow to the image in photoshop and change the color of the glow to make different breeding effects)

I have sg to pay with, or free Cornelia customs. Also quite a bit of pg if the artist is on PI and would prefer payment that way. :)

Solistia

For you~<3
(All link to PSDs with easily changeable colors, and are GIMP friendly)

Ryuukokoro

AWWW!! *hugs* Oh thank you Solestia! They are so perfect! ^^ I couldn't possibly accept such great work without compensation. I am sending you some sg in thanks. :D

SeaCrest

Wow, Solista, your work's great!

Well, I was gonna try, but I don't think I'd stand a chance LOL

Solistia

Daaawww you don't have to, but I'll accept it if it'll make you feel better X3~<3

Lemme know when you have them downloaded and I'll remove the links =D (but leave the images)

EDIT: Oh thank you SeaCrest! ^o^~<3

Ryuukokoro

Aww, thank you SeaCrest! ^^ It's the thought that counts, so thank you for planning to help anyway. :) Now I can plan a breeding season!