News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Chibis - added Garney & YLO

Started by Solistia, April 12, 2010, 03:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

I was trying out a new chibi style not too long ago, and found it very nice and relaxing to draw (since they're simplistic, and don't require any kind of shading :3)

I just thought I'd share some works I've done while I've been away! (hope you all enjoy~<3)

TheKennel

Awwww, Garney needs one of Garney! XD

They're so cute!

Solistia

lol, sure! I can do a Chibi of Garney :3 toss me a reference picture! (or two or ten XD)
Might take a bit to complete as I'm headed out to the movies soon, but I'll definitely get her done when I get back owo (they don't usually take longer than an hour to draw X3)

YourLoveOnly

I need one too! ..or two ..or fifty xD

TheKennel

Solistia

lol look at all those cute Garneys X3

(I can do one for YLO too! ^o^ references! give!)

PonyMama

Cute!!!!
Maybe need one for me, but I see you going to get a lot of people wanting them, so no bogging you down.

They are very cute though

Pinkshadow

Ohh their cute i would love one of me too but you would
have to look ny Facebook up A's i only Can be online on my iPhone

Ryuukokoro

Ahhhh omg omg they are SO CUTE!!

Pleeeeeease open up commissions, I want to order one. XD

YourLoveOnly

Oh my, really? I need to get my alter ego then =3 Although over time I've kinda morphed into her and we're mostly the same person now.

JennyLee:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/ZZZrefs/JennyLeeUncerted.png
^ only she's supposed to have black goth shoes (platform or heels, not boots. Google "demonia heels" for examples).

Original ref for hairstyle:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/JennyLee/piercings.jpg

Can look up the other refs too if you need them (I think xD).

Solistia

Oh wow, so many comments while I was gone oAo

I may just have to open a couple commissions then since people seem to like them X3~<3

Garney chibi is done! ^o^

(Since I don't add shading to these, I thought her hair was really missing the red, so I added it as a gradient X3)

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee hee, that is so cute!! I like the gradient, I think it suits the image. ^^

Solistia

And YLOs is done now too =D (I hope she was supposed to have a tail, it was hard to see in the reference XD;; )

Echowing

Ryuukokoro

Poupou

0w0;

Oh my gosh, these are so cute!!! <3

Solistia

Thank you guys!! ^o^~<3<3
I'll open up a few chibi commissions probably this weekend (this rest of this week is filled with work between two job @A@ today was my day off |D)

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

She's actually just a human with no tail and regular sized ears xD
The JennyLee I posted was the only adoptable I ever got of her on PI (done by the very talented Misraei) and I never got another piece of art (although I have a little Clover Dragon chibi familiar now ^^)

One of my fursonas is a cheetah, so I guess I could pretend that's where the tail came from.

Ravvana

Solistia

Ah, I didn't realize she wasn't an anthro XD (sorry about that YLO) I'll make a human version of her when I get home from work tonight :3 (won't be too hard X3)

YourLoveOnly

Really? Are you sure? =o
You are so sweet!

.. Now I wanna give you something in return!

Solistia

Daawww you don't have to do that X3~<3

Human version! =D

YourLoveOnly

Garney

Eeeeee I look perfect! ... that sounds wrong XD

But eeeeeeeeeee <33

Solistia

I'm glad you both like them X3

(lol, if I didn't know what you wre reffering to, I'd think you were narcissistic Garney XD)

Still working towards opening up a couple commissions this weekend ^o^

Ryuukokoro