News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Chibi Pets - Given Away

Started by Solistia, April 18, 2010, 04:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

Well, the other day a friend of mine lined these little chibi pet sketches I had done (bless her heart for she knows how I loathe lining XD), and I thought it a shame for nothing to be done with them, so I figured I'd give them to somebody on Secundi (for free) to run as an adoptable :3

As I'm giving these away for free, I only have a few guidelines for taking them, as follows:
--The sale of these for $USD or other RL currency will be restricted and must be met with prior approval through me (depending on the circumstances, I may require a portion of the profits). Other than $USD/$RL, you are free to accept whatever you'd like for the pets whether on or off-site (so long as off-site rules allow it) with no prior approval =D

--You agree that you will not sell these pets anywhere other than Secundi (you can trade/sell for offsite items/pets/currency, but the adoptable itself will remain only on Secundi), nor will you use the templates fraudulently or without my permission anywhere but Secundi.

--If you find you are unable to run them (whether for RL reasons, or you simply don't have the time/interest to continue) that you will return them to me so I may find them another suitable home. You may not give them to someone else (without my approval) or sell them to someone else.

--My username will appear in the cert with credits as artist (should you make new species that are not drawn by me, a credit is not required for those certed pets)

Other than that, you are free to run them however you will. You can make new species (or even ask me to make some XD), markings, a cert, items, anything really. As with Luminaria, I just want someone to love them :3 (you can name the adoptable anything you want, "Chibi Pets" is more of a placeholder, unless you want it to be ChibiPets XD)

To make sure these go to the most suitable owner, please fill out this form for consideration:
Username:
Reason you would like to run them:
Plans for the future:
Your favorite thing about them:

NOTE: The templates are GIMP friendly and will work well in any program that can handle PSDs.
There are 10 different templates, Puppy, Kitty, Birdy, Shelly, Fishy, Bunny, Snakey, Lizzy, Froggy, and Mousey.

Pinkshadow

Username: Pinkshadow
Reason you would like to run them: Because they are soo cute and ive wanted to start an adoptie for a long time but i am awful at drawing myself ;)
Plans for the future: Make events for them and develop some commen patterns/markings ;) and maybe try and get them to a place where they can also breed sometimes ;D
Your favorite thing about them: First that their animals and many diffrent types and also that they are gimp friendly ;)

red_uni387

Solistia

Thanks for Applying Pink!

I think the Bunny is my favorite X3 (I love how the ears came out!), though the kitty will always be special, as it was the first one I drew XD

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 18, 2010, 05:05:47 PM
that cat is sooooo cute O_O

Agreed. <3

Username: Wolfs Fang
Reason you would like to run them: I would like to run an adoptable, but it's very difficult to find any kind of good-quality art. >_< I really like the style of these, and I think it'd be awesome to be able to run them. :)
Plans for the future: Well, first I would re-name them, hire some staff, and think of a nice backstory. :) I probably would make them roleplayable/breedable. I think that roleplaying and backstories are like the soul of an adoptable, so I'd try to devote special attention to that. :)
Your favorite thing about them: I like them because theyr'e... reallyreally cute. xD And there's so many species of them! O_O Most adoptables only have one or two kinds of animals you can adopt, but I like how this one has a lot. It adds variety. :3

~Fang
~~

SeaCrest

OMG! I hope they are adopted out soon, they're ADORABLE!

Good luck, you guys :)

Willow

Username:Willow
Reason you would like to run them:I think a lot of people will be interested in them, and I'd love to get them out there. I currently run an adoptable called Blueridge, but sadly they don't work on GIMP, and if my laptop gets wiped whilst it's being repaired, then I won't be able to continue them :/
However, these guys are GIMP friendly, and darn cute :D
I love the style and the art, and am thinking about all the different colours and patterns I could put on them ^3^
Plans for the future: Lots of fun events, I've even already got ideas for valentines day and christmas events XD
Although I don't know about certing, I'll have to buy a cert :3
I'd be looking forward to colouring them >3>
Your favorite thing about them: They all look lovely, but I do like birdy and fishy ^^

~Willow

XLostxDestinyX

Username: XLostxDestinyX
Reason you would like to run them: Well there a a few reasons actually... I think they would make a lot of people happy, because of thier "oh so cute" looks. I would love to colour them! I run other HQ adoptables, so I do have prior expierience. I also think that they would make a great addition to the secundi world of adoptables :)
Plans for the future: First, giveaways! I do adore holding free events, and since it's a free giveaway adoptable, it would only be fair. Also some rp events maybe. I would have to get creative with other events! Definetly "Real Pet" mimics!
Your favorite thing about them:   I really love that they include a snake [Big snake fan!]
But it's the adorable chibi look that makes them all really cute <3 I love the Cell shade. And everything is done so well it's really hard to pick one favourite thing lol
<3 <3 <3

Goddesss

Username: Goddesss
Reason you would like to run them: I love running adoptables!  These look like so much fun, and I have always wanted something chibi.
Plans for the future: Free Events, Frankens, Customs (I love love love doing customs).  I may hire someone to help out with them.  A cute story and cert. 
Your favorite thing about them: They are so adorable.  The bird is way too cute.  They look so fun and I love how there are sooo many to choose from.

YourLoveOnly

=o I miss a guinea pig! xD

But really these are amazing. I'm not applying because of Luminaria ;)
Congrats to whoever gets to own them. I would recommend someone, but I'm not sure you want that so I'll stay silent ^^

Solistia

(it's gonna be so hard to choose an owner for these to go to! so many good applicants @A@)

Ah, I did miss Guinea Pigs XD (I was trying to do all sorts of common pets, though I knew I'd probably missed some >A> )

And I'm glad you're deciding to focus on Luminaria X3~<3
Rather than recommending someone, I think you should PM them and tell them to apply :3 (unless they have already XD)

Solistia

I would like to thank all the applicants who applied, it was a very tough decision to narrow it down to just one.

I have already contacted the new owner, so hopefully you will see these up and running soon :3