News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kennel Dogs For Sale~ All my doggies need new homes!

Started by ~Faith~, April 19, 2010, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Faith~

Hiya! All my Kennel Doggies need new homes as i cant seem to get the hang of Secundi sadly, maybe ill be back one day you never know! Im so tempted to keep some of them but they deserve homes where they are active :)

~Will only trade for adoptables on PI, art and PI items!
~Any offers considered!

List of Adoptables i like(feel free to offer others aswell):
The Caravan
Gypsies
UOK
Gattica
Shee Garden
Iridae
Rsuchu
Sphinxes
The Zura'kin
CC's
Sleight of Season
ITW
Asrai

~Items~

~Medium Beds~

~Large Beds~

This is a gift bed and i dont know the size XD

Everything is for sale! All is posted here but feel free to browse my owners page if its easier for you:
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Dog+Owners/xgotahavalittlfaithx/

if something isnt posted here but its in my owners folder that means it is already traded :)

CutieePiee

sera

Aww, i'm super interested, but i'm not on PI.  : (  Good luck in your sales. 

Goddesss

Do you have a registered Kennel?  I dont want to offer anything you wouldnt be able to accept. 

~Faith~

I think i do but i cannot find it, im so lost here lol XD

sera

To be registered, you will have to have applied through TheKennel and paid a fee. ^^ 

~Faith~

yes ive done that ^.^ but im not sure if its still valid as it was when they were on PI? Is there a list i can check?

PonyMama

If you are having some issues with getting settled you can ask people around we are alwasy willing to help newcomers get settled

~Faith~

PonyMama

ok I am searching for your kennel what was it called?

Goddesss

I checked the list and didnt see you on it.  The PI kennels were carried over here so maybe try PMing TheKennel about it.

Here is the link to the Registered Kennels maybe I missed yours =)

http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/kennels.html

~Faith~

thanks i shall check it out! Will look at offers of adopties at the moment then until i find out :)

PonyMama

red_uni387

~Faith~

If i remember correctly it was "Runningwinds Kennel" i think :/ it was ages ago and my poor head cant handle it XD Got the memory of a goldfish!

I like loads of adoptables:
The Caravan
Gypsies
UOK
Gattica
Shee Garden
Iridae
Rsuchu
Sphinxes
The Zura'kin
CC's
Sleight of Season

so most on PI lol XD

XLostxDestinyX

Silvanon

It's been previously established that if you are getting rid of all your dogs you are not a registered Kennel, even if you were before, effective as soon as you announce you are getting rid of all your dogs.  This is because by getting rid of all your dogs, you no longer have the one male and two females of the same breed required to be a registered Kennel, and you are not following the spirit of a registered Kennel by being an active Kennel stalker.

~Faith~

I dont see it O.O

~Faith~

oh right! well that clears things up ^.^ i dont mean not to be in the spirit of things but i just dont come on here so i kinda feel guilty leaving my dogs to rot, id rather see them with owners who play with them ect :)

red_uni387

sent an offer through PM here as well, it's near the top and is under the button that says messages

~Faith~

XLostxDestinyX

~Faith~

oh! Is XAkashaX  your sub? Thats the only person ive been pming about my dogs :)

XLostxDestinyX

If it's easier I will PM you here
Sorry bout that <3

~Faith~

hehe thats fine i just didnt know it was your sub XD

~Faith~

Solistia

I would make an offer or so myself, but I'm only on Secundi ;w;
Good luck to your doggies~<3 (whatever ends up happening to them!)

~Faith~

I dont mind trading any adoptables that are both on Secundi and PI, they dont have to just be PI ones :)
Now i am going to bed! Iam Iam XD

red_uni387

I would love to give Rose a home :) shall go set up a trade thread on the zura'kin website ^^

Willow

The dogs I'm interested in;
Gabriel
Thornpaw
Lilly
Ash
Sandstorm
Varis
Bramblepelt
Large Bed
Large Bed

And can I ask what the box item does?

I'm offering;

My sub-

Acacia - name change available in a couple of months.
ExpDate: 2010-06-25 (2 months and five days left)
PG:84,902
BP Level:438 - 10 unused
Limited Slots: HDapple 5/5, Freckles 0/5
Ponies:20 flutters, most starters, some very nice close to white males.
Inventory:Lots of rare/limited items.Here's a link;
http://www.ponyisland.net/index.php?src=inventory&usr=134897

I also have;

&

Please LMK if you like this offer ^^
It would be for the dogs/items listed above...
~Willow

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Willow on April 20, 2010, 01:01:54 AM

And can I ask what the box item does?

That box is a tag-it from a Christmas event. Can be traded in for a custom dog when tag-it slots are open. :)

~Faith~

thank you for your offer Willow its great! Im not sure if i cant trade accounts if im not a kennel i will have to check and ill get back to you when i find out but if not i still love your Tiri!

Willow

Alright ^^
Just let me know when you have the answer :)
I'd still be willing to trade the Tiri...
-Willow

Spixy

Can SoS be traded? If so I might have a dragon to offer =)

YourLoveOnly

You cannot accept currency. A PI account is not a currency ;)
So you should be able to accept anything except SG, PG, BP and real life currency like USD.

Sadly I am not on PI anymore, otherwise I would have offered on Thornpaw. He would go perfect with my other Afghans, he's amazing!

Just a small reminder: I noticed you have several 2nd generation dogs, I dunno if they were all bred by you. If not then you may need to check who they came from, a lot of people require the dogs to be offered back to them first. I've seen several people quit since TheKennel left PI and usually the dogs were returned to previous owners is that was possible. Sometimes it's the rule of a Kennel contract, but even if there was no contract it is always appreciated if you contact the previous owner first :)

Sad to see you leave, but maybe you'll be back someday ^^

~Faith~

YourLoveOnly , thanks! If i remember correctly ive bought most or all of them from adults and if not then ive breed them myself.

So if anyone has a kennel contract saying i have to give my dogs back if i quit then please let me know :)

~Faith~

BabyKittenCandy

I would love to make some offers on a few.. I dont think any of the items i have are rare or anything.. hmm... are Iridae tradeable at any time or do they have seasons like ITW's etc?

~Faith~

~Faith~

~Faith~

XLostxDestinyX

Interested in both great danes, 2 large beds, and at least 2 champ packs :) [Maybe another doggie or 2 if you are interested!]
PMd you offers of my own adoptables, and also since ponies or AOOCS shouldent be considered currency [not sure] I can add those. Also I can give you an ITW when trading season becomes available:

And

[Adoptables that can only be traded during season Will be traded when allowed]

I would check with Goddesss on the german shepards that were bourne from her pair, to see if her kennel rules says she gets first buy back dibs :)

Pinkshadow

I would love some of the large beds , and i have both gypsies and ITW's ;)

~Faith~

Lost, oh id love your Tiri! Are Asrai tradeable at the moment? If so i like him aswell!

Pinkshadow, none are tradeable at the moment but im willing to do a trade now and wait for them to open if thats ok with you? Ill look at any i love both! :D

WillowDragon

Never mind... but I still would have appreciatted being notified, as its pretty much the only thing I ask for.

I have several ITW you can look at, I believe faerain has the link for the PB account on pretty much every thread of hers?  But I don't think they can be traded out of season.

W xx

P.S  thanks for the heads up BKC

BabyKittenCandy

Willow, I believe as she is selling all of her dogs, it is no longer counted as a registered kennel and Faith is therefore unable to take any sort of currency.

XLostxDestinyX

I will definetly contact Asrai Owner about trading :)
If it's allowed I can offer a female too <3

~Faith~

WillowD, sorry i didnt notify you i honestly dont remeber where i got any of my dogs from as i have done so many trades and all sorts to get them XD No they cannot be traded out of season but id be willing to sort out a trade and trade the ITW when its open if your ok with that hun?

~Faith~